Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly we were kinda dumb to think Focus was getting released when she had just released 5ITM... I know it was underwhelming but that doesn't mean another song is coming right after it. And we DID get "exclusive music" we just didn't get new tracks so the good sis didn't lie (I ain't never told a lie bitch give me a reason why!!)

I have a feeling she’ll release a new song (hopefully focus) the last week of June and she’ll probably release the 5ITM video either late next week or the week after.

honestly i think she's just gonna be stuck until she puts them out somewhere.. people literally won't stop bugging her about them. poor girl :/

MusicMafia has openly admitted that they get everything they have through hacking emails.

lmao what does that even mean

i emailed mm saying i'm willing to pay a large price for charli xcx tracks such as taxi or hbhg so let's see girls!!

lmao what does that even mean

i emailed mm saying i'm willing to pay a large price for charli xcx tracks such as taxi or hbhg so let's see girls!!

They get into emails of producers and get the audio files that they were probably sending back and forth to the the artist or the artist's teams. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif