Fluorine

Charli XCX

yeah it depends on what the others say too but i'd like to ask about no angel & up and down in particular 

Its probably best not to mention certain things, but if you play by ear maybe she will be cool with it

yeah it depends on what the others say too but i'd like to ask about no angel & up and down in particular 

Why would you ask about a song she is 100% going to release an a song she literally has nothing to do with anymore?

Ask about new shit!!!

Why would you ask about a song she is 100% going to release an a song she literally has nothing to do with anymore?

Ask about new shit!!!

true focus is one of my faves too if i get the chance i will mention that

true focus is one of my faves too if i get the chance i will mention that

i think you should just let any music related question you ask be super open ended so she can possibly give you new info, like ask if there is any song in particular that she is specifically excited to drop

I’m so depressed about this London secret fan event. :( Like why can’t she fly half of them out from other countries? :$ or at least give more than a week’s notice so that I could’ve planned ahead & still had a chance to even enter.. sigh

14417469274.gif