Fluorine

Charli XCX

DRIVE OVER IT WITH HER LAVENDER LAMBORGHINI UGHHH I FUCKING STAN HER SO HARD, I WAVED MY HANDS IN THE AIR WHEN I READ THAT. GET HER JADE!!

CHARLI XCX: UNLEASHED 

btw I love reading little stories of members telling us how they played an unreleased Charli song to their local friends and got a positive reception. I get all giddy idk why  

Do you guys remember WheretfisSticky?
the good sis one tix to meet charli!!

IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVESSS

Do you guys remember WheretfisSticky?

the good sis one tix to meet charli!!

imagine Charli performing acoustic "Sticky" live in an intimate Spotify venue with just a select handful of British fans  :toofunny: 

listening to leaks is a guilty pleasure but Charli has such a way with melodies, it's irresistible  :defeated:

I could go insane thinking about how many wonderful songs she's made that never made it to us because they didn't fit with an album.

Some are.

well that's just ungodly

can anyone make a list of the snippets we have? I'm missing one of the white mercedes snippets and I didn't get to save the snippets she shared on her instagram stories earlier this year. thanks!

Am I the only Generation Braindead stan here  :oprah2:

Exchange tracks can CHOKE (except RnR) beg for the good songs challenge 

I'm all for respecting other people's taste in music, and I'm not saying GB is bad, but this is the most horrid taste I've ever seen. God bless your heart.

she literally redesigned her entire promo campaign bc y'all made her cry w/ the 5am drops, she really does wanna give you what you want (except for taxi) just let the summer fucking happen omg

That's terrible, we really don't deserve her. What was the original plan? Is she not gonna do the monthly releases anymore?

btw Emotional / I’m a Dream / Diamonds getring released prove that even if songs are super old, it doesn’t mean she’s forgotten about them. obv that’s just three songs but she has years / decades of her career left and if she can sell Gravity to Blondie seven years after she wrote it she could still release songs fron three years ago—just not for awhile, lmao. once she gets over how sick she is of her music i think she goes full-circle with it, like True Romance and I Love It. It’s probably just hard for her to become fond of the 2015/16 songs because y’all bitches won’t let her lmao.

I just daydreamed about meeting Charli and crying while hugging her bc she truly didn't deserve to be treated the way she was and she's really doing everything she can for us. It's been more of a struggle for her than it has for us and we really need to learn to be patient and let things happen. 

This thread really overwhelms me and I often find myself getting caught up thinking of alternate scenarios (i.e. what could've been) but honestly, I just want amazing music to be the soundtrack to my life ahead, as cheesy as that sounds. And I know Charli will deliver. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.