Fluorine

Charli XCX

oh my god this show was absolute insanity. i can’t believe I heard Taxi and No Angel LIVE with my own ears whilst being in the presence of Charli and SOPHIE ! my recording of taxi is quite clear too

Tell me you recorded Delicious with Tommy Cash

oh my god this show was absolute insanity. i can’t believe I heard Taxi and No Angel LIVE with my own ears whilst being in the presence of Charli and SOPHIE ! my recording of taxi is quite clear too

omggg, did you get backseat w rina? 

g68BRo8.gif

pls post it when you get a chance!!

post taxi please

praying for p4u or party party at the afterparty

If taxi gets an official release after two straight years of bitching about it

Miss charli has snapped and is bringing a loaded gun to her next meeting w Atlantic

remember when i said charli is doing fucking everything for you guys?

she's doing fucking everything for you guys

She can take every single dollar I have omg!!! I don’t even need food her music keeps me full and skinny

Also charlis confidence during this performance was just goals you could just tell she was rightfully feeling herself

“I know I’m not the biggest, but I am one of the best” yaaaaaass bitch we been knew

this XCX boards shithole should get closed people out there literally posting gifs of guys cumming on her pictures...

Oh yeah, I just saw that... it was gross af. No one wants to see someone's vienna sausage expel white fluid.