Fluorine

Charli XCX

fucking christ charli!!! we did not deserve this. no angel and taxi, wow. (i can do without gno, the leaked version is basically what she's performing) i can feel it, no angel and taxi are getting official releases within the year don't sleep on this. just for good measure tho whoever is going to that damn exclusive show TELL HER we do not have taxi or no angel.

fucking christ charli!!! we did not deserve this. no angel and taxi, wow. (i can do without gno, the leaked version is basically what she's performing) i can feel it, no angel and taxi are getting official releases within the year don't sleep on this. just for good measure tho whoever is going to that damn exclusive show TELL HER we do not have taxi or no angel.

Yeah she needs to know we don't have Taxi, No Angel, Bounce (Final) - also tell her to release Good Girls and Come To My Party pls n thnku

Yeah she needs to know we don't have Taxi, No Angel, Bounce (Final) - also tell her to release Good Girls and Come To My Party pls n thnku

THIS, totally forgot we still don't have bounce. what a banger. i don't understand comments saying it didn't age well, i still listen to that song full blast at least once a week. i made a version with her good verse vocals and the good chorus vocals and it sounds heavenly, not sure if anyone did that before, i can upload my version if anyone wants!

THIS, totally forgot we still don't have bounce. what a banger. i don't understand comments saying it didn't age well, i still listen to that song full blast at least once a week. i made a version with her good verse vocals and the good chorus vocals and it sounds heavenly, not sure if anyone did that before, i can upload my version if anyone wants!

:creep:

okay ladies lets spam atlantic for an exchange ep whenever they tweet

just imagine a taxi video omg im shaking

ive been Instagram messaging them lmao