Fluorine

Charli XCX

i wanna get into charli so what do yall recommend

I started with Sucker tbh, then True Romance... but that was pre-Vroom Vroom days even.

Now I can't stop listening to POP2. It really does standout in its own right. She's pretty consistent though with all of her releases so I can pretty much listen to anything from any era and enjoy it. For raw pop I'd say Sucker or Number 1 Angel, for anything a little more experimental, True Romance or POP2, and then the really far, left-field Vroom Vroom.

I have a feeling the Spotify sessions is only going to be dropped as a 'Spotify Single,' which will probably be 5ITM and some cover

I don’t think it’s a session type of thing, she said it’s for their Secret Genius program (which she already did that Secret Genius playlist like a year ago or something so I’m not exactly sure what she’d do this time).

look so good when ya naked x-ray vision i just wanna see u naked yeahhh.......that was a classic! that was a classic

naked was forgotten so quickly!! so good omg