Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wanna see if she'll release it as a remix first :)

I bet she will release a remix from literally all her friends and keep the Sophie remix under LOCK. But I'm praying she puts it out officially

I don't wanna wear a white dress to the party...  :poordat:

LMAO different people silly girl! the ones who had her phone number and pestered her on WhatsApp (eclipse) didn't have the exchange songs

Didn't you impersonate Diplo and scammed AG/Charli... I simple messaged her and asked her how she's doing x

Charli could literally do triple singles until Sep/Oct ughh her mind 

I can't believe BIOYL was planned for a release last summer, that would've been perfect (only if stefflon don's verse was on point)

I want all the songs  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: queen xcx better end homophobia in the coming months

im so over these leakers fighting on f*cking threads omg, like PM eachother WE DON'T CARE!,  ALSO, it's so annoying that every time we are enjoying something y'all pop in to tell us information that will do nothing but frustrate us because y'all hoard everything, like i don't even care at this point that y'all have the songs, it's just becoming annoying to come across all of that every time i'm on here  :flop:

Was this necessary

I'm pretty sure the emotional trauma she's suffering because of the countless scamming/hacks/leaks is far worse than a simple text message that she moved on from and never thought of again in her life. I wasn't the one who leaked her phone number. I had it for years prior to that. 

Were you quoting me necessary? 

Yes that's totes what happened :usrs:   Thanks 2 Collin for making sure everyone knows <3 Charli was like ohhhh diplo please have everything I did with sophie specifically  :defeated:  Meanwhile eclipse is begging dennis to tell him who produces all of Manrina & Charli's new songs so he can go scam them  :lmao:

d2z2Mep.png