Fluorine

Charli XCX

why is Drugs on so many of people's high tier lists :crazy:

it’s the drug dealer love song anthem I never knew I needed. plus have you HEARD the last minute of the song??? It goes OFF!!!!! & both Charli + Abra’s verses are amazing.

14417469274.gif

it’s the drug dealer love song anthem I never knew I needed. plus have you HEARD the last minute of the song??? It goes OFF!!!!! & both Charli + Abra’s verses are amazing.

Love of my life love of my life dru dru dru dru DRUGS that I like!!!!

Yaaaas giving me LIFE even without playing It. A masterpiece!

Number 1 Angel

GOD Tier:

ILY2

Lipgloss

Drugs

White Roses

GREAT Tier:

Dreamer

RWM

3AM

GOOD Tier:

Babygirl

Blame It On You

Deleted from library:

Emotional

POP2

GOD Tier:

Backseat

I Got It

Delicious

Unlock It

Track 10

GREAT Tier:

Porsche

Tears

Out Of My Head

Femmebot

GOOD Tier:

Lucky

I can’t believe some of you deleted any songs off N1A or Pop2... like yeah sometimes I skip Emotional or Tears but like they’re still good songs and I also listen to them sometimes smh

The only songs in charlis released discography that deserve to be deleted are Hanging Around, Die Tonight or Red Balloon.

it's so sad to know that probably die 4 will never see the sun light  :defeated:

It also makes me sad that we never got the version with the longer second verse... Die 4 is one of my favs and I cried the first time I heard it

It also makes me sad that we never got the version with the longer second verse... Die 4 is one of my favs and I cried the first time I heard it

OMG TEA, the full second verse sounds so fragile and emotional, leak the full version of die 4 on page 3000

I can’t believe some of you deleted any songs off N1A or Pop2... like yeah sometimes I skip Emotional or Tears but like they’re still good songs and I also listen to them sometimes smh

The only songs in charlis released discography that deserve to be deleted are Hanging Around, Die Tonight or Red Balloon.

no