Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did we get Emily Warren's demo of Boys in a legitimate quality or was it just a discord recording?

No. :/ I wish...I feel like it would but no one seems to care, haha.

Did a full version of "Supernova" ever leak?

Nope. :/ Been waiting on that one since like 2012 hahaha.

downloaded it and re upped for u guys 

https://dbr.ee/kxcW

sounds so unfinished.. was this ever teased or something?

i don't think it was teased but i'm pretty sure it was considered for XCX3 in 2015! So...old. I'm really surprised it leaked though.

Does anyone have an edit of Save You that combines the more HQ snippets we had with the LQ leak? just curiouss

Didn't the actual Tikovoi file leak? It sounded shitty, but what more HQ snippets exist?

idk if u guys been knew but i found emotional (her best song) demo in lq

yeah, wasn't it in the masterpost? really interesting though, it's one of my favorite things to have heard...shows how much a. g. & easyfun updated it.

Um she doesn't say it's getting released there at all?! Am I missing something?

Hear me out guys & gals. If Charli really doesn't release GNO how about a double single of 1999 & White Mercedes? She could do a double video for it too! The first part of the video would be 1999 & it would be her & her friends partying, but with a bunch of throwbacks! Like wearing a Britney outfit & her friends could dress up as icons from that era. They party & they dance. Then the party is over & she gets into her "friends" car, a White Mercedes! It sounds like a sad love bop. She could do it like he's taking her home & she's there singing along to the radio & to him in the car. & Even though she's head over heels for him he doesn't feel the way about her. He's ignoring her the entire time. When they reach her house he turns off the radio (White Mercedes). & reaches over, opens her door & just says see you around. She walks in inside, lays in her bed & video ends.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Hey guys, I know I'm super late on this but I just wanna let you all know that the "Mess v2" that leaked was the version that I produced. It wasn't an official demo, neither Charli nor her team ever had a copy of it. I just reworked it myself and based it off of the live performances to give it a fuller sound. Clearly I'm sending things to the wrong people as this is the 2nd time someone's leaked something I produced and said it was "official" when it isn't. I'm flattered that people thought it sounded official though! Haha. I know a lot leaked during that time frame but if anyone happens to know the original person who leaked it, could you please let me know? I'd appreciate it.

Hey guys, I know I'm super late on this but I just wanna let you all know that the "Mess v2" that leaked was the version that I produced. It wasn't an official demo, neither Charli nor her team ever had a copy of it. I just reworked it myself and based it off of the live performances to give it a fuller sound. Clearly I'm sending things to the wrong people as this is the 2nd time someone's leaked something I produced and said it was "official" when it isn't. I'm flattered that people thought it sounded official though! Haha. I know a lot leaked during that time frame but if anyone happens to know the original person who leaked it, could you please let me know? I'd appreciate it.

Can you post the hq version? It sounded amazing!

Thanks so much..its a million times better than the real one hahah :D

Thanks! Yeah, Mess was one of those songs that I just prayed and prayed and prayed for it to leak one day. I used to listen to the live version all the time, I just fucking loved it. But when it leaked I was disappointed because of how rough it sounded. Figured I'd try my best to spruce it up a bit and make it sound more alive, like the performances were. Glad you like it! Although I'm sorry it was initially leaked as being an official mix lol. A few years ago I produced a song for my friend Hanna, and I sent the demo out to a few people and within a week it had leaked on soundcloud in low quality as "Amplified" by Sky Ferreira... so whoever is doing this is someone I know and I'd really like to find out who because it's not cool.

Thanks! Yeah, Mess was one of those songs that I just prayed and prayed and prayed for it to leak one day. I used to listen to the live version all the time, I just fucking loved it. But when it leaked I was disappointed because of how rough it sounded. Figured I'd try my best to spruce it up a bit and make it sound more alive, like the performances were. Glad you like it! Although I'm sorry it was initially leaked as being an official mix lol. A few years ago I produced a song for my friend Hanna, and I sent the demo out to a few people and within a week it had leaked on soundcloud in low quality as "Amplified" by Sky Ferreira... so whoever is doing this is someone I know and I'd really like to find out who because it's not cool.

That really sucks :/

Its probably someone youd least expect it to be.. did a little digging... it looks like on page 773 someone mentioned that "Ultrasubeclipse" posted a snippet of it :P

That really sucks :/

Its probably someone youd least expect it to be.. did a little digging... it looks like on page 773 someone mentioned that "Ultrasubeclipse" posted a snippet of it :P

Wait, isn't that Eclipse? Like the Eclipse haha... I definitely didn't send him it. But it could be that someone I know sent it to him or "traded" it or whatever. Weird. Thanks for going back that far, you're awesome!

i don't think it was teased but i'm pretty sure it was considered for XCX3 in 2015! So...old. I'm really surprised it leaked though.

Dennis leaked snippet(s) of Theme Park in 2015 

Wait, isn't that Eclipse? Like the Eclipse haha... I definitely didn't send him it. But it could be that someone I know sent it to him or "traded" it or whatever. Weird. Thanks for going back that far, you're awesome!

No it's just some 'imitator'... Eclipse's twitter is ultrasubversive