Fluorine

Charli XCX

uh wig i said i would go at 10 but are people really gonna be queuing 

sis i'll be waiting from 7  :hooker:  :hooker: and I think I'll be wearing my poptarts shirt and my white pop 2 hat c u there!!

sis i'll be waiting from 7  :hooker:  :hooker: and I think I'll be wearing my poptarts shirt and my white pop 2 hat c u there!!

omg am i not gonna be able to meet her? hopefully it's not crazy bc now i'm low key nervous i won't even get a chance

Taxi can choke. It's over!! It's literally over a year old & there's possibly better stuff coming out like 1999, White Mercedes, Shoes, etc. I'm legit over the exchange songs. The only one that should be getting love is the underrated sister which is Hey Boy, Hey Girl. It low-key shits on Taxi. Anywho, if BIOYL is the next single I'll low-key be pressed. We essentially have 50% of the song with Track 10 & frankly the full isn't that entertaining. We basically have it in LQ. Unless she changed it up a bit, there isn't much hype. Unless of course, it's a double single. But then, what on Earth would be it's b-side?

BtX1xoo.png

Ugh, STOP going on about Crap the Baboons; Little Mix rejected it for a reason. It is not even remotely a good song, there are far better tracks out there to be thirsting over than that dire abomination.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The four-second snippet of 1999 has been stuck in my head all week ddd. Pretty sure that's my most anticipated track at this point. Now imagine if she sells it to Katy Perry or something. Yikes.

Dua would nail it

Ugh, STOP going on about Crap the Baboons; Little Mix rejected it for a reason. It is not even remotely a good song, there are far better tracks out there to be thirsting over than that dire abomination.

They also rejected New Rules, I don't think we can say how good it is PTB or not based on that.

giphy.gif

Even if it is a boring, mediocre song it sounds like it could be a hit with the right amount of promo. Let's hope Atlantic can stop being lazy and actually do promotion for Charli's new single.

Also I feel like Middle Finger or Bounce would be a good B-Side for BIOYL if she's releasing it

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi