Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys let's keep the work and not let R&R be forgotten, let's move this campaign becos not talking about it means letting it go AND WE CAN'T LET THAT BOP GO, I WANNA SPIN PLAYING THAT SONG UNTIL I HIT MY HEAD SO HARD AT SOMETHING AND IN THAT MOMENT I WILL KNOW it was worthy kay thnx 

choli are u happy now u created this bunch of anxious obsessed stalker law-breakers sucking-dick-for-leaks monsters? you should be ashamed of performing those SHOWSTOPPING songs in first place without even knowing if you could release them  :toofunny:

Guys let's keep the work and not let R&R be forgotten, let's move this campaign becos not talking about it means letting it go AND WE CAN'T LET THAT BOP GO, I WANNA SPIN PLAYING THAT SONG UNTIL I HIT MY HEAD SO HARD AT SOMETHING AND IN THAT MOMENT I WILL KNOW it was worthy kay thnx next move is on instagram  :creep:

choli are u happy now u created this bunch of anxious obsessed stalker law-breakers sucking-dick-for-leaks monsters? you should be ashamed of performing those SHOWSTOPPING songs in first place without even knowing if you could release them  :toofunny:

i feel ruined.

Get a grip

Guys let's keep the work and not let R&R be forgotten, let's move this campaign becos not talking about it means letting it go AND WE CAN'T LET THAT BOP GO, I WANNA SPIN PLAYING THAT SONG UNTIL I HIT MY HEAD SO HARD AT SOMETHING AND IN THAT MOMENT I WILL KNOW it was worthy kay thnx next move is on instagram  :creep:

i feel ruined.

she's...like..... releasing all the fan favorites.......so let's not harass her on instagram when she just released no angel and it's going to release gno this friday...........please

she's...like..... releasing all the fan favorites.......so let's not harass her on instagram when she just released no angel and it's going to release gno this friday...........please

IT'S A JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm being sarcastic and over dramatic, i thought some of you had sense of humor. lol. nevermind.

i feel ruined.

Can you please shut up?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I always wondered why people want It so badly. It looks horrible. Literally every other PC era shoot is MILES better.

because the other pics are amazing and have different backgrounds and stylings

girl no, it's just annoying to see people assume things LMFAOO

watching you thinking you know everything is annoying too. you can’t be sure that only dennis has these songs.

because the other pics are amazing and have different backgrounds and stylings

watching you thinking you know everything is annoying too. you can’t be sure that only dennis has these songs.

from what we know, only dennis has them. who knows who else has them?

Guys let's keep the work and not let R&R be forgotten, let's move this campaign becos not talking about it means letting it go AND WE CAN'T LET THAT BOP GO, I WANNA SPIN PLAYING THAT SONG UNTIL I HIT MY HEAD SO HARD AT SOMETHING AND IN THAT MOMENT I WILL KNOW it was worthy kay thnx

choli are u happy now u created this bunch of anxious obsessed stalker law-breakers sucking-dick-for-leaks monsters? you should be ashamed of performing those SHOWSTOPPING songs in first place without even knowing if you could release them :toofunny:

we can suck dick for leaks now? ok where

(PS Hardly gonna leak a song that will take attention away from the song you all should be buying/streaming on Friday... Even though TKO was forgotten the day after it leaked PMSL!)

TKO is never forgotten babe, it’s too good a song to be ignored

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

(PS Hardly gonna leak a song that will take attention away from the song you all should be buying/streaming on Friday... Even though TKO was forgotten the day after it leaked PMSL!)

the TyNi bridge from GNO in hq would be cool to hear , especially if we’re already getting what we heard friday