Fluorine

Charli XCX

If ATAP, All of N1A, Boys, Pop 2, 5ITM, Focus, and No Angel were all ignored by the GP, the same thing is going to happen with GNO. Its a decent song, and its defs a stan favorite, but I just don’t think its realistic to think that this song has any chance of connecting with a mainstream audience. You can host as many listening parties and hang up as many flyers as you want, but thats not how songs blow up anymore. And the fact that you guys are banking on it getting a viral video like Boys is unrealistic given that the budget for the 5ITM video looked like it was less than the Vroom Vroom video.

Local culture is the death to music

VHshv7gl.png

the character development from "i was busy thinking about boys" in 2017 to "no boys no boys no boys no boys no boys no boys no boys it's a girls night out" in 2018 is exactly what the public deserves, no one in 2018 wants anything to do w/ boys anymore

made sure that this was an exact transcription of the bridge btw

i still cant believe we got boys exactly a year ago, a song she did not write produced by no one from PC music while still trying to sound like PC music and now we're finally getting a song she fucking wrote produced almost entirely by SOPHIE like we should've gotten all along  :defeated:

X----into me, into you----X

We need a celeb cameo video w/ her and like camila dua (taylor LMFAO but imagine) having a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! and rejecting famous male cameos oh yes

It could be the catalyst that sparks the XCX3 / PC Music fire! :defeated: :defeated: lol

This is why we have to have faith in GNO!!!

If ATAP, All of N1A, Boys, Pop 2, 5ITM, Focus, and No Angel were all ignored by the GP, the same thing is going to happen with GNO. Its a decent song, and its defs a stan favorite, but I just don’t think its realistic to think that this song has any chance of connecting with a mainstream audience. You can host as many listening parties and hang up as many flyers as you want, but thats not how songs blow up anymore. And the fact that you guys are banking on it getting a viral video like Boys is unrealistic given that the budget for the 5ITM video looked like it was less than the Vroom Vroom video.

I just came to see the meltdowns in this thread cuz I legit laughed out loud earlier when I saw Charli's beyond random introduction to her releasing GNO and say a couple of things, but I'm just gonna let this section live with these sentences. 

brigitte_zpswulydgz9.gif

z445hpI.png