Fluorine

Charli XCX

girls night out has 344,000 spotify streams after one day

not bad, but could definitely do better

I feel like Atlantic might not really be expecting a lot of streams since they know the song has been on the internet for a year and the requests for this song have gone down since. It would be good to maybe go beyond their expectations and get this song to high number of streams. I hope she releases a music video cause I think that could do quite well, better than 5itm.

I feel like Atlantic might not really be expecting a lot of streams since they know the song has been on the internet for a year and the requests for this song have gone down since. It would be good to maybe go beyond their expectations and get this song to high number of streams. I hope she releases a music video cause I think that could do quite well, better than 5itm.

charli has said at least 100 times that she doesnt keep songs unless she has an idea for a video and tbh just like boys, girls night out is one of those songs that reeeally needs a video, bc if youre not in an actual club, girls night out doesn't hit that hard lol so hopefully the video exists and is coming soon!

X----into me, into you----X

i remember when charli was directing raye’s video and some account tweeted the ice rink set and i thought it was gonna be for charli’s lead (LMAO) and i imagined we were gonna get some ice skating pc music icy fantasy. ....like imagine how cool that would’ve been

I want charli to work with Ariel Rechtshaid when she moves on from pc music they made amazing music together all the shit I love on TR he had a hand in

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Party Party gives me a headache, all the videos we have of it are incredibly low quality and the song sounds super off beat and all over the place I truely do not understand the hype

i understand you but i think the song was meant to be off beat thats what it makes special imo. have u listened to bjork? i cant stand one second but people like it anyways tho.

ps: how come you don't like the "we got the feelin, we got the feeling, we got the feeling....

Y E A H!"