Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have a feeling we’ll still get a single or two after this month because Charli really does spoil her fans. Also wasn’t she trying to decide which version of BIOYL to release as a single at that Spotify thing?

Give her a break she’s literally releasing these leaked tracks because they mean a lot to her I mean they were meant for her ALBUM. They weren’t just side b’s. Oh and not to mention we literally all begged her to release these songs for MONTHS so I don’t know why suddenly all these people are like ‘it’s so dated’ ‘we want new stuff’ it’s like she can’t win. Honestly just let her release XCX3 tracks and once that’s over she can start her next album cycle properly

For those of you that went to the ATL after party, what was the crowd/line like at the time the doors opened? Should I get there like an hour before doors or what

i got at the place 3 hours before the show started (6pm) :rip: was in the front in the venue, but a LOT of waiting and it was real sketchy.. it was a smoking bar with a capacity of 100 that they tried to fit 200 people in, too :rip:

if you wanna be in the front, probably be at least 2 hours before the show starts. not to mention that the poster said 9pm starting time and it actually started at around midnight :rip:

i got at the place 3 hours before the show started (6pm) :rip: was in the front in the venue, but a LOT of waiting and it was real sketchy.. it was a smoking bar with a capacity of 100 that they tried to fit 200 people in, too :rip:

if you wanna be in the front, probably be at least 2 hours before the show starts. not to mention that the poster said 9pm starting time and it actually started at around midnight :rip:

Damn I guess I’ll have to convince my friends to come earlier to wait with me lol

did anyone save a streamable recording of the CTMP snipped played on imlikedavid's insta ?

not there anymore :/

it was the leaked version, but i s2g if redacted decides to leak the hq now of all times i will be throwing hands .

She can drop CTMP, Bounce, BOYL, Taxi, etc and start XCX3 album campaign with the new songs like White Mercedes, Shoes, etc. But tbh it would be amazing if she releases a Mixtape with original XCX3 songs and the original cover + promo pictures in hq.

bIZyMFi.gif

Literally what are y'all smoking with stanning over 4 second snippets and demanding they be released, why can't we just stan Teenage Kicks, an amazing song that leaked in full as a demo

btw do we have this song in hq? i only have the 64kbps

Come to my party is trash 

Literally what are y'all smoking with stanning over 4 second snippets and demanding they be released, why can't we just stan Teenage Kicks, an amazing song that leaked in full as a demo

so it teenage kicks