Fluorine

Charli XCX

Report it! I’m deleting them tho. Y’all really love spamming huh??? :facepalm:

is copypasta really that hilarious to y’all? that’s like the base level of internet humor.. y’all are funnier than that

charli's music is essentially the shitposting of pop so ur logic is flawed 

lock it lock it lock it lock it lock it lock it lock it unlock it lock it lock it lock it lock it got the key g-got the key

charli's music is essentially the shitposting of pop so ur logic is flawed

lock it lock it lock it lock it lock it lock it lock it unlock it lock it lock it lock it lock it got the key g-got the key

Ummm Charli is a genius how you gonna compare her songwriting to shitposting??? Banned! Also I see u lowkey challenging my posts lately... :creep: ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

14417469274.gif

lol ok hundred dollar bill

what is the point of being shady and rude to moderators trying to make this place less of a mess than it has been these past months. At some points there wasn’t even conversation happening, just pure spam. “leak this, leak that” *gif here, gif there* ..

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

what is the point of being shady and rude to moderators trying to make this place less of a mess than it has been these past months. At some points there wasn’t even conversation happening, just pure spam. “leak this, leak that” *gif here, gif there* ..

do u even read this thread? i'm not a spammer, it was literally ONE POST and just for fun

yes, there's people asking for leaks every day here... no, i'm not one of them...

take several seats and let this go 

anywaaaaay

someone in another forum mentioned that the next color is red, i don't think it's true but i need ctmp to be blue or pink

someone in another forum mentioned that the next color is red, i don't think it's true but i need ctmp to be blue or pink

probably cause the party house sign from march was red. it would be a miracle of CTMP is finally coming but idk I won't have my hopes up

"Hanging here with you on my arm, I got the sweetest candy. Confident and serious, I know you feel the same (...OHH!)"

:crai: :defeated: :toofunny: 

i'm just realizing that i do not know any of the words to the verses or prechoruses of round and round lol

X----into me, into you----X

I’m so excited for this months release. I really hope it’s something new like, sooo bad.

Same!! it was cool to finally get GNO officially released but I'm praying for something new or if shes gonna release something we have already heard I'm hoping for a double single with a new one

FzytWEW.png

Same!! it was cool to finally get GNO officially released but I'm praying for something new or if shes gonna release something we have already heard I'm hoping for a double single with a new one

Yes!! I don’t mind a double single as long as there’s a new song.