Fluorine

Charli XCX

Taxi is nowhere near a club banger unless its a club full of twinks wearing latex and mesh.

It's just a cute little pop song and that's really it. Same as No Angel.

1999 & Pop The Balloons however...

TASTE we stan the songs that are coming to save pop music

no offense but...GNO was so underwhelming compared to all the live performances

Taxi is nowhere near a club banger unless its a club full of twinks wearing latex and mesh.

1999 & GNO however...

lol this tea

and yes we NEED!!! 1999

Hopefully they can get a song out before Azealia decides she hates Charli.

she's gonna announce the collab and the post an ig story where she's gonna say "Charli doesn't want to do her verse anymore i'm so done blablabla" and it will be cancelled 

Hopefully they can get a song out before Azealia decides she hates Charli.

isn't it funny how when charli became so much more relevant than azealia she started "liking" charli again and complimenting her/kissing her ass so charli would give her a collab unlike nicki who rejected her then suddenly switched from ass-kissing to being pressed 24/7? charli needs to stay away from her.  :biblio:

1999 & GNO however...

I think you're forgetting that god is a twink 

giphy.gif

Charli just followed Azealia on IG...

Charli needs to stop supporting her she used to follow her and is now following her again lana doesn't talk to her for a reason she's a mess,granted lana has worked with some questionable people but no one as crazy as azealia thats for sure!Also they supposedly collabed before but it was scrapped or never made the production stage.

Charli needs to stop supporting her she used to follow her and is now following her again lana doesn't talk to her for a reason she's a mess,granted lana has worked with some questionable people but no one as crazy as azealia thats for sure!Also they supposedly collabed before but it was scrapped or never made the production stage.

tea

I personally would love to hear Charli x Azealia collab... I know Miss Banks is messy but she deserves another chance. :(

she's just been in the news for suggesting that Grimes wanted a threesome with her and Elon and called her stupid after sucking up to her like 2 days ago what hold does this woman have over people she's talented sure but she needs help that she refuses I might add.