Fluorine

Charli XCX

she's just been in the news for suggesting that Grimes wanted a threesome with her and Elon and called her stupid after sucking up to her like 2 days ago what hold does this woman have over people she's talented sure but she needs help that she refuses I might add.

some of the most talented people are the craziest :cuteface: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif

she's just been in the news for suggesting that Grimes wanted a threesome with her and Elon and called her stupid after sucking up to her like 2 days ago what hold does this woman have over people she's talented sure but she needs help that she refuses I might add.

Azealia needs help but this comment missed the crucial point that Azealia was only "sucking up to her" (Grimes) because they agreed to collab and that's why Azealia flew out to Elon's house in the first place... only to be ghosted for 3 days. She has the right to be mad.

te deseo, cariño

I'm not an azealia banks fan anymore but the tea she spilled about Elon musk and Grimes was iconic 

but miss charli needs a hit and working with someone whose career is even more dead than hers wont help. 

honestly a Camila, Ariana, Dua, or Taylor duet would be good for her. I doubt Taylor or Ari is that charitable tho

giphy.gif

I'm not an azealia banks fan anymore but the tea she spilled about Elon musk and Grimes was iconic

but miss charli needs a hit and working with someone whose career is even more dead than hers wont help.

honestly a Camila, Ariana, Dua, or Taylor duet would be good for her. I doubt Taylor or Ari is that charitable tho

giphy.gif

why does she “need a hit” omg, that would just make Atlantic put MORE pressure on her to reproduce Boom Clap!! I get that most of you are obsessed with getting a release called an “album” but she’s content with the freedom she has & if she’s happy where she is right now she doesn’t need to sell out (lol) to get a “hit.”

Do y’all all dislike N1A & POP2 for being made with (mostly) A. G., who hasn’t has a single hit ever? genuinely confused.

why does she “need a hit” omg, that would just make Atlantic put MORE pressure on her to reproduce Boom Clap!! I get that most of you are obsessed with getting a release called an “album” but she’s content with the freedom she has & if she’s happy where she is right now she doesn’t need to sell out (lol) to get a “hit.”

Do y’all all dislike N1A & POP2 for being made with (mostly) A. G., who hasn’t has a single hit ever? genuinely confused.

i love n1a and pop2, but would also like to see charli headline her own tour instead of always opening for some other girl and singing i love it, break the rules, and fancy (2/3 of which aren't even her song!!)

also, you know, she probably wants to make some money 

after all this failed collabs (gaga, beyoncé, kanye, grimes, and many many more) why do I have a feeling that a collab with charli would be the first one to pull through?

I doubt her label would ever let her release it. Most major labels (rightfully) have her blacklisted. I doubt Interscope would have even let that Grimes collab see the light of day if it had ever been recorded, especially after what she put that label through.

some of the most talented people are the craziest :cuteface: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

crazy and homophobic/transphobic/racist/misogynistic/violent/all around terrible person are not the same thing and please stop equating Azealia Banks with mental illness. While she does clearly have some underlying conditions, plenty of people with mental illness get by on a daily basis without saying the absolutely horrible things she's said and done.

crazy and homophobic/transphobic/racist/misogynistic/violent/all around terrible person are not the same thing and please stop equating Azealia Banks with mental illness. While she does clearly have some underlying conditions, plenty of people with mental illness get by on a daily basis without saying the absolutely horrible things she's said and done.

i've been saying this for a long time but it's always "she deserves another chance" "she's not on her medication" or "but she's so talented."  :biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio: