Fluorine

Charli XCX

don't get me wrong: ctmp is a cute, fun song but it's so campy and so much less mature than anything on N1A/ Pop2... And why is charli releasing these childish pop songs like ctmp and gno and then proceeding to not sing them to the adolescent girls at the reputation tour? 

she just makes really bad choices... starting with dying the ends of her hair pink 

I am genuinely gutted about the RNR news... :(

Such a fun track... Charli showcased a fair bit of dynamic range on it too.

i think a. g. & sophie & her must’ve really tried to get it to the point they wanted, but i guess she never felt like it was finished. especially if there are three different demos of it. 

i think a. g. & sophie & her must’ve really tried to get it to the point they wanted, but i guess it just never got to where they wanted. especially if there are three different demos of it.

i think they just stopped working on it since they knew she couldn't release it lol it doesn't sound like something that could flow well with the other xcx3 tracks that leaked, so yeah, maybe they just moved on to something else.

i think a. g. & sophie & her must’ve really tried to get it to the point they wanted, but i guess it just never got to where they wanted. especially if there are three different demos of it.

Could be, it makes sense... but the SXSW version was literally perfect as is! :defeated: :defeated: lol

i think they just stopped working on it since they knew she couldn't release it lol it doesn't sound like something that could flow well with the other xcx3 tracks that leaked, so yeah, maybe they just moved on to something else.

It would flow well next to stuff like Focus and Roll With Me though... like I don’t see how songs like those get a pass when RNR doesn’t, or how literally anything can go out in mixtape form. Obviously Charles has to feel right about what she’s putting out, but then on the other hand, a good number of people enjoyed RNR, so idk...

Anyway, moving on... why did XCX World Pt. 3 disappear?? :defeated:

CTMP was never a favourite of mine, and I am disgusted at GNO not becoming a global smash hit

someone on /r/xcxheads pointed out that XCX World Part 3 has been deleted - any speculation as to why?

maybe due to this scene where she was running like retarded cuz she posted it also on part 2

hi angelz did I miss anything I haven't caught up with this thread for weeks also LEAK MOW THAT LAWN (only real 90's kids will remember this)

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

maybe due to this scene where she was running like retarded cuz she posted it also on part 2

She deleted a few scenes actually. I remember there was a scene with “Oh I love Papa Johns”