Fluorine

Charli XCX

Before the moment we met we were chattin' on the Internet,

gettin' kinda close through the posts that we were lookin' at.

I was pretty confident,

you were pretty into that.

I linked you to my music just to see if you’d be into it.

So fuck the prologue,

read the Internet blogs,

"Gonna love this star and it came from the clubs."

I wasn’t lookin' for a fuck,

I was lookin' for a bad boy.

Bad boy, motherfucker, destroy.

I am so annoyed, I can't find the final version of "I'll Never Know" that was made available through Charli's website last year to the people who signed the newsletter. I actually have the song but I don't think it's in the same quality of the one she posted.

Can someone please, please, please link me to it? I beg you and I know you stans have it too. :angie:

I am so annoyed, I can't find the final version of "I'll Never Know" that was made available through Charli's website last year to the people who signed the newsletter. I actually have the song but I don't think it's in the same quality of the one she posted.

Can someone please, please, please link me to it? I beg you and I know you stans have it too. :angie:

I'll email it to you later on

BzhmW.png

Okay so I hope she leaks Interior over Machines, because I really don't like how Machines sounds.

Also I like how the final version of Set Me Free sounds

oOoOOOoooHH SO EXCLUSIVE  :lanasrs:

X----into me, into you----X

:hillary:

Why would she leak Machines? That shit's old.

But a huge LOL at an album preview coming Friday. For all these songs we've already heard. I guess I'll hype for 15 seconds of Black Roses.

Hey, at least it has a video.

I'm super disappointed that Charli completely missed the sonic concept of "What I Like", the whole bathroom/bathtub thing is SO wrong for the song. It sounds so, tropical. Like, urban but tropical. Chaparral? Can something be chaparral? 

:hillary:

Why would she leak Machines? That shit's old.

But a huge LOL at an album preview coming Friday. For all these songs we've already heard. I guess I'll hype for 15 seconds of Black Roses.

I doubt she would...it's one of the oldest songs we know exist, since it was on '14.' Who said she would leak it? I mean, I have seen that other people have it, so it might leak, but it will not be with Charli's consent. :teehee:

Hey, at least it has a video.

I'm super disappointed that Charli completely missed the sonic concept of "What I Like", the whole bathroom/bathtub thing is SO wrong for the song. It sounds so, tropical. Like, urban but tropical. Chaparral? Can something be chaparral? 

chap·ar·ral noun 
"A dense growth of shrubs or small trees."

chap·ar·ral noun 

"A dense growth of shrubs or small trees."

I was using chaparral in the biome sense, like the kind of coastal and warm feeling.

I doubt she would...it's one of the oldest songs we know exist, since it was on '14.' Who said she would leak it? I mean, I have seen that other people have it, so it might leak, but it will not be with Charli's consent. :teehee:

Andrew implied :heidi: But she is probably not pleased with 14, hence it being...nowhere to be found.

What I Like is kind of a sonic mess. I like the pre-chorus but it fits with nothing. I'm kinda hoping it has that sort of muffled sound that the Lock You Up snippet has. Or is a little more subdued than the live verion, I guess.

I wonder if the full album was ever online or sold anywhere? She only mentions recording it when she was 14 and all but we only have the Bebo songs from it and "!Franchesckaar!" (it was on it, right?) and people have "Machines" too, which I don't know if it's the same version (I believe it is).

people have "Machines" too, which I don't know if it's the same version (I believe it is).

It's not. 

The version of Machines people have is from 2010, produced by Dimitri Tikovoi.

I wonder if the full album was ever online or sold anywhere? She only mentions recording it when she was 14 and all but we only have the Bebo songs from it and "!Franchesckaar!" (it was on it, right?) and people have "Machines" too, which I don't know if it's the same version (I believe it is).

The only song besides "!Francheskaar!" from it we have is "Neon Fashion and Glowstixx." Like Jake said, an early version of "Machines" was there too, but not the one that was uploaded partially to MySpace at the same time "Stay Away" was. ;) 

It was sold to her schoolmates, and at her earliest gigs, but I have found no sold listings on the internet anywhere. o.O