Fluorine

Charli XCX

no, the exchange version is the actual song and it wasn't even a demo, they completely finished it

yeah it's real, but keep in mind charli writes hundreds of songs every year for tons of different purposes so she's obviously not going to keep track of them all.

I hope she  releases ROL

bIZyMFi.gif

also charli told me that she has no power over HBHG being released, it's will.i.am's sole ownership so only he can decide if it comes out. it was on his album and may still be, but there's been no news on it :defeated:

no I told you that LOL

OMG I'm finally approved on Lanaboards! I've been wanting to post on this forum for a while.. Love you guys, hi everyone!

By the way, does anybody have informations on Glow ? I love this song so much (every version that leaked, btw), but my favorite is the Dubstep Version. I wonder if this is actually something made by Charli or if this is fanmade..

https://soundcloud.com/littlemonsteralejandro2/charli-goes-dubstep

OMG I'm finally approved on Lanaboards! I've been wanting to post on this forum for a while.. Love you guys, hi everyone!

By the way, does anybody have informations on Glow ? I love this song so much (every version that leaked, btw), but my favorite is the Dubstep Version. I wonder if this is actually something made by Charli or if this is fanmade..

https://soundcloud.com/littlemonsteralejandro2/charli-goes-dubstep

it's fanmade. that account posts their versions i guess

it's fanmade. that account posts their versions i guess

Thanks, I'm so happy that I finally have an answer and wrecked because this is the best version of Glow I can think of. I was truly excited to see Charli trying to revolutionize pop with other genres. 

My first message on Lanaboards went so wrong omg.

Thanks, I'm so happy that I finally have an answer and wrecked because this is the best version of Glow I can think of. I was truly excited to see Charli trying to revolutionize pop with other genres.

My first message on Lanaboards went so wrong omg.

dont take lanaboards too seriously, especially this thread. it’s full of freaks

When I lose control I go insane... And I know you can get like that too, would you still love me? I will still love you. Would you love me if I lost my cool?... Would you love me in my worn shoes out?

Unpopular opinion but based on the lyrics, she can keep it

When I lose control I go insane... And I know you can get like that too, would you still love me? I will still love you. Would you love me if I lost my cool?... Would you love me in my worn shoes out?

Unpopular opinion but based on the lyrics, she can keep it

i thought it was worn out shoes...does he have dyslexia???