Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey 15 Year Old KyleDelRey Are You A Top Or A Bottom ;) Im A Big Grizzly Top . . . Would It Turn You On If I Wore A Distressed Leatherette Beret While I Pound You? ;].  What's Your Favourite Charle Xcx Song.... Join My Forum 14 Year Olds Give Me Your Emails!!!!!!!!!! <3

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not harass other users

The only reason I care is because they delightfully stomp around accusing me of something disgusting and horrifying for fun... omg I’m sorry but I just can’t be silent abt that kind of shit. and they do it every... time... I post... it’s so bizarre, meritless and psycho

btw I am certainly not 28 nor a waiter PFFF

Honestly https://imgur.com/a/DVA7D63

giphy.gif

Hey Kyle... Im An "I Got It (Kirk Code For Top)"  . . .  Do You Wanna Be The Unlock It To My I Got It?? <3

I Can Get You Unreleased Charle Songs If You Let Me Rape You In My Waitress Uniform :O

[image removed]

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not post pictures of other users without their permission

Mess. This is a hot ass mess.

Anways, I wonder if Charli will finally have a sense of direction this era... Already it looks quite promising given the thematic cohesion of the imagery she has been using for her singles.

The new covers are kinda lazy tbf but yeah at least theres cohesion.. and better than the kim covers in the same vain

d2z2Mep.png