Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone knows why she never uploaded Focus/No Angel to her youtube channel?

THey both had an auto-upload like girls night out and 5 in the morning did (like audio being provided to YouTube) but for some reason never got uploaded again like GNO/5ITM which sucks because it means she missed out on streams/listens because those auto-uploads don't appear in people's subscription boxes... I feel like they could've done a little more with these singles but Focus/no angel wasn't even uploaded properly rip... wish we at least had lyric videos or something. They should just get angels to pull together next time to create promo for releases lmaoo

Edit: here's a link to the no angel audio provided to YouTube https://youtu.be/-Jtpm0uWG38

its literally SAD how the only promo she gets is 1) herself tweeting "GIRLS NIGHT OUT IS OUT NOW!!!" "FOCUS IS OUT NOW!!!!" and 2) from gays telling people to buy the songs through making those iconic videos of hot naked gays stripping before cutting to a promo pic of charli lmfao

I'm not. if sophie doesn't release taxi by then I promise you I'll post it.

You also said you would leak R&R if it gets teased again, it was teased a million times since then and here we are with only lq snippets.

warriorsig4zsat.png

I'm not. if sophie doesn't release taxi by then I promise you I'll post it.

It wasn't teased.. those were old/leaked discord recordings, however this is a promise.

I'M IN LOVE WITH A PERSON OF THEIR WORD

THey both had an auto-upload like girls night out and 5 in the morning did (like audio being provided to YouTube) but for some reason never got uploaded again like GNO/5ITM which sucks because it means she missed out on streams/listens because those auto-uploads don't appear in people's subscription boxes... I feel like they could've done a little more with these singles but Focus/no angel wasn't even uploaded properly rip... wish we at least had lyric videos or something. They should just get angels to pull together next time to create promo for releases lmaoo

Edit: here's a link to the no angel audio provided to YouTube https://youtu.be/-Jtpm0uWG38

For real... the Angels are like a better label/promo for her at this point lol. Nearly as effective, way more enthusiastic about her material, putting together fan art/covers for singles, lyric videos...

Let’s crowdfund Charli’s next “indie/underground” PC music release as a community, like seriously. :defeated: :defeated: