Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay, Charli. It´s time. They've waited for so long now, they deserve it more than anything.

You may reveal the unexpected release of the third mixtape installment called "XCX 3", surprisingly including all the summer singles as part of the tracklist, breaking the barriers between album and mixtapes formats. Along with 5 In the Morning, Focus, No Angel, Girls Night Out, Come to My Party and 1999, the brand new material includes 4 brand new songs and 2 bonus tracks, such as Party 4 U, Wanna Get Fucked Up?, Party Party and White Mercedes as regular songs, and Shoes / Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) as additional material.

Charli, my love, you may also share further information such as album covers and release dates (as well as countdown singles) along with an official video statement to be aired live on your sucessfull YouTube channel. We love you and we are so happy for you now. :crai:

they wont leak taxi cuz that's such a good song to tease gays

yes I will! I've had no part in the teasing, it wasn't me. I'm just here for the music + to make things easier for the fanbase, I don't care about 'power' at all. if/when it's confirmed that sophie will not be releasing taxi I'll post it for everyone to enjoy <3 

yes I will! I've had no part in the teasing, it wasn't me. I'm just here for the music + to make things easier for the fanbase, I don't care about 'power' at all. if/when it's confirmed that sophie will not be releasing taxi I'll post it for everyone to enjoy <3 

i think i love you   :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

We appreciate everything you do for us. <3

Also, it´s confirmed R&R is dead, so, leak it for us to live this carousel experience at its fullest?  :defeated:

i dont think ive ever seen someone with unleaked be so generous and respectful, i appreciate u so much

kiss kiss hoebag

Round & Round, Taxi, and No Angel were all pretty solid pop songs I wonder why her label was so against them? They don't really sound that left field (except for maybe Round & Round) and they're all pretty melodic?

Taxi and No Angel had issues not because of the songs themselves but because of Sophie working on them behind the label's back.

im totally here for it thnks

Honestly though a Taxi / Round and Round double single would do better than a CTMP / 1999 one. Maybe not so much 1999, because we’ve never really heard that one. But let’s be honest here, CTMP sounds dated, it sounds old, it sounds like something Jojo Siwa would make. Round and Round sounds like Charli. Like, that’s just pure Charli through and through. Why kill it and let CTMP live?

I’m sorry to CTMP stans, but I’m not here for it.

giphy.gif

Honestly though a Taxi / Round and Round double single would do better than a CTMP / 1999 one. Maybe not so much 1999, because we’ve never really heard that one. But let’s be honest here, CTMP sounds dated, it sounds old, it sounds like something Jojo Siwa would make. Round and Round sounds like Charli. Like, that’s just pure Charli through and through. Why kill it and let CTMP live?

CTMP is good..... like stop w the hate it's really boring and I guarantee you were wet over it the second it leaked. RNR would have NEVER got released unless it was part of the VV EP which it wasn't so... time to get over a RNR release and make room for the leak

CTMP is good..... like stop w the hate it's really boring and I guarantee you were wet over it the second it leaked. RNR would have NEVER got released unless it was part of the VV EP which it wasn't so... time to get over a RNR release and make room for the leak

I didn’t get wet though. Always been dryer than the Sahara over that song. I never listen to it. Maybe it’s the MQ of it, and it’ll be better in HQ. But honestly, I just don’t get the hype.

giphy.gif

does anyone have a masterpost of everything that has leaked? This year 2018? i havent been on here in a bit.

Also can we all post our itunes library for Charl's music? it'd love to see how everyone organizes their music and collection.

because CTMP is an Invisible Men track and clearly Charli/ Atlantic has a contract with them.... did you not notice the abortion that is 5itm was an Invisible Men song... and Charli didn't release the Sophie version of No Angel she clearly has preferred for the last two years and released the Invisible Men original instead???