Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall why did i have a dream charli did a triple release of taxi, 1999 and CTMP.. taxi was yellow, 1999 was red and CTMP was green :defeated:

Omg didn’t she say she hated green? I had a dream that Dua Lipa still hadn’t released her debut album but she had released all of the songs as singles except for one: a cover of Round & Round which was her next single :defeated:

Someone is saying on discord that in October we will have an EP with 6 songs including 2 acclaimed well songs from the Exchange tracks and 1 We're expecting next week, another we heard for first time in March and a featuring with cuppcake... Well I will not give the names because I think this info is false and don't think will come any EP on October... Also this Guy said that in the middle of 2019 we will have another song with Eurodance vibes produced by Sophie... And also said she's working again on Daddy Knows and Hey Boy Hey Girl...

That's why I think is trush because Daddy Knows is from Eyelar and she said it's coming from her, and Choli said Hey Boy Hey Girl isn't hers, it belongs to Will.I.Am. / but who knows by this time...