Fluorine

Charli XCX

First time trying to do something like this and I chose White Roses, wanted to make it even more chill. I don't think it's awful but it's not THAT good either, the middle part for some reason just ain't it but I really loved the beginning/ending of it, just for fun (I never dealt with stems lol): http://picosong.com/w5zaP/

I LOOOOVEE IT  :rip:

that pop2 version of roll wit me snaps so hard wigggg my head is so bald

First time trying to do something like this and I chose White Roses, wanted to make it even more chill. I don't think it's awful but it's not THAT good either, the middle part for some reason just ain't it but I really loved the beginning/ending of it, just for fun (I never dealt with stems lol): http://picosong.com/w5zaP/

play this in church at my funeral

I LOOOOVEE IT

ohh thank youu, i'm trying to re-do because i was confused at first with the whole dry/wet thing with the stems but i'm starting to figure out

i plan to to a number 2 angel using the edits from the stems

that roll with me version you made was IT  :defeated:

ohh thank youu, i'm trying to re-do because i was confused at first with the whole dry/wet thing with the stems but i'm starting to figure out

that roll with me version you made was IT  :defeated:

Thanks!

We both did a good job on our edits!   :hooker:

that roll with me version you made was IT :defeated:

Wet vocals are the same as dry but with reverb! I really like that mix, think it’s even better than the original

that roll with me version you made was IT :defeated:

Wet vocals are the same as dry but with reverb! I really like that mix, think it’s even better than the original

somebody needs to remake sophie’s remix of lipgloss, it’s so euphoric. we have the midi of lightning lipgloss life and all the stems that would be needed, if so it myself if i had any ability whatsoever

I'm trying right now! It might take a couple of days cause maybe I will need to recreate the synth an make it sound exactly like the one in live audios. As thesynth has fades and distortion changes that are a little bit difficult to modify.