Fluorine

Charli XCX

My ideal scenario would be 1999 (feat. unknown) / CTMP in September, BIOYL (feat. Stefflon Don) in October as the final single, and then a "Mixtape" in November with the tracklist (in no particular order):

1. 5 In the Morning
  2. Focus
  3. No Angel
  4. Girls Night Out
  5. 1999 (feat. unknown)
  6. Come to My Party
  7. Blame It On Your Love (feat. Stefflon Don)
  8. White Mercedes
  9. Better When You're Gone
  10. In the Next Life
  11. Shoes
  12. Thousand Times
  13. Middle Finger

Honestly i know people won't stop harrassing her about Taxi but that alleged Jam City collab (the one Umru was playing? I'm still confused lol) is fucking insane. I really really realllllly hope it comes out. Is that the one people are calling "In the Next Life"? 

yeah I mean she has opened for Taylor Swift, Sia, Katy Perry, Halsey, Paramore, MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS....this just ain't fair 

it's karma for when she cancelled the tour with Liz to go work with SOPHE after Sucker. :creep:

it's karma for when she cancelled the tour with Liz to go work with SOPHE after Sucker. :creep:

You know, I've often wondered if the label drama, delays, etc., surrounding this whole era, was kind of a "result" or repercussions of that whole incident... :(