Fluorine

Charli XCX

are we even sure WGFU was even unfinished? i always thought it was her attempt at mumble rapping, i don't think sophie would play a song for which they only have the melody and a few words.

I think SOPHIE played her song with Kim petras 'we don't stop' which i think has mumble verses, 'lideledidele LEH!'

I feel like no angel could've done better if it had a music video/was performed (censored) on the rep tour ): it has a hook that'll make anyone want to listen to it again imo. Even my dad likes it dngksnfnsns

Edit: but yes 5ITM is that girl, i feel like it's kinda hard for charli to release a bad song at this point

5ITM is good, it definitely grew on me a ton... but yeah, I feel like the No Angel hook is just timeless. And then the production... melodic perfection! :defeated: :defeated:

Okay let’s state some facts

- Sucker is better than True Romance. Red Balloons is an unlistenable mess and I have to be in the mood for So Over You but every other track is ace, specially Caught In the Middle, Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up and Gold Coins

- 100 Bad is tragic, now that Charli’s remix came out I guess I like it a bit more but I only use her verse

- Regardless of how old the other tracks are, 5ITM is the best monthly release (and her best single since Breaking Up) and GNO is a bad attempt at having a 2015 revamp of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

5ITM > No Angel >>> Focus >>>>>>>>> Girls Night Out

Okay let’s state some facts

- Sucker is better than True Romance. Red Balloons is an unlistenable mess and I have to be in the mood for So Over You but every other track is ace, specially Caught In the Middle, Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up and Gold Coins

- 100 Bad is tragic, now that Charli’s remix came out I guess I like it a bit more but I only use her verse

- Regardless of how old the other tracks are, 5ITM is the best monthly release (and her best single since Breaking Up) and GNO is a bad attempt at having a 2015 revamp of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

5ITM > No Angel >>> Focus >>>>>>>>> Girls Night Out

"Sucker is better than True Romance" I stopped there omg the delusion... but ok its okay to be wrong

Hayley literally told bi women to not sing about personal experiences because men might fetishize it, that's not a message a "true icon for the lgbtq" should be sending. She can sing about her experiences all she wants but god forbid any other woman sings about kissing girls..

she said that? whaaa

WTF was that. Whoever is leaking snippets in that quality can keep them cause we don’t want them. Literal trash, tell them to actually leak snippets where you can at least hear the instrumental & lyrics. I’m sick of hearing potatos, keyboards, & discord notifications. Actual trash.

128kbps.... :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

not new

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it is tho. we didnt have it before

I literally have amassed like a minute and 35 ish seconds of the damn studio version.. this is soooo stupid

I keep adding to it..its definetly not been shared before

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it is tho. we didnt have it before

I literally have amassed like a minute and 35 ish seconds of the damn studio version.. this is soooo stupid

I keep adding to it..its definetly not been shared before

no, it's a recording from the ""elite"" discord server from like, 8 months ago :rip:

anyway,

who ever's reading this and has NYC (The Way Out), Dynamite, or Candyfloss... pm me! :)

no, it's a recording from the ""elite"" discord server from like, 8 months ago :rip:

anyway,

who ever's reading this and has NYC (The Way Out), Dynamite, or Candyfloss... pm me! :)

It will leak eventually..   :creep:

WTF was that. Whoever is leaking snippets in that quality can keep them cause we don’t want them. Literal trash, tell them to actually leak snippets where you can at least hear the instrumental & lyrics. I’m sick of hearing potatos, keyboards, & discord notifications. Actual trash.

128kbps.... :toofunny:

this SENT ME omg  :toofunny:  lol agree tho