Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok this is gonna sound ungrateful but Charli was making a huge deal about all the music were getting in 2018 (the I’m gonna release so much music this year yoyre going to be sick of me tweet) but like we got 21 Charli XCX (as the lead artist) tracks last year and this year we’ve gotten 4............and we’ve got one more (maybe 2 or 3 if we get a double release or another single). Make it make sense.

Ok this is gonna sound ungrateful but Charli was making a huge deal about all the music were getting in 2018 (the I’m gonna release so much music this year yoyre going to be sick of me tweet) but like we got 21 Charli XCX (as the lead artist) tracks last year and this year we’ve gotten 4............and we’ve got one more (maybe 2 or 3 if we get a double release or another single). Make it make sense.

excatly like charli i was sick of you last year but this year u act like dead. i guess 1999 will change everything

exactly like charli i was sick of you last year but this year u act like dead. i guess 1999 will change everything

Charli's had her drive practically wiped clean with all the demos/snippets/leaks that have occured over the last 2 years..so her taking a few months to even a year to relax and not creating as much new shit for fans that have more leaks than most ANY fanbases have...is completely fine  :flutter:  :crossed:

Okay let’s state some facts

- Sucker is better than True Romance. Red Balloons is an unlistenable mess and I have to be in the mood for So Over You but every other track is ace, specially Caught In the Middle, Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up and Gold Coins

- 100 Bad is tragic, now that Charli’s remix came out I guess I like it a bit more but I only use her verse

- Regardless of how old the other tracks are, 5ITM is the best monthly release (and her best single since Breaking Up) and GNO is a bad attempt at having a 2015 revamp of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

5ITM > No Angel >>> Focus >>>>>>>>> Girls Night Out

I literally felt compelled to make an account just to tell you how fucking abysmally wrong this opinion is.

Like, there is almost no tea to be had here, except for Red Balloons being trash.

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

Charli: *drops 100 Bad remix 13 hours ago*

Me: ugh can she hurry up and release something its been forever.

She really made us monsters didnt she?

yes, normally i could wait but the fact that she said she’s releasing MONTHLY singles and skipped a month ended me

I literally felt compelled to make an account just to tell you how fucking abysmally wrong this opinion is.

Like, there is almost no tea to be had here, except for Red Balloons being trash.

Welcome to the club, legend.

:spice: