Fluorine

Charli XCX

lets all pray charli changes up the setlist a bit when she goes on the australian leg of the rep tour 

Not gonna happen, hope all the fans down under know the lyrics to Boom Clap, Fancy, I Love It and Break The Rules  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Sucker is not that bad, it has many bops plus Body Of Own is pop perfection (among many others)

Sucker was a great era for her... I really enjoy the record, it's packed with personality (even if it's not who she is now) and I remember it being marketed as her debut album in some countries, so to have 2 top 10 hits in the UK and a couple in the US is not bad. It's strange because if it hadn't been a success she'd probably have been dropped by her label... but then the success of that era meant that everything she did afterwards was expected to live up to it, hence why XCX3 got scrapped.

Even the Sucker outtakes were amazing! I agree that SuperLove is amazing and I wish it was on the album but all in all, a great time to be a Charli fan.

Hate speech is not allowed in this thread

I will always say this: sucker is not that bad, it has many bops plus Body Of Own is pop perfection (among many others)

I do like the album (its the most easily listenable body of work by her, don't kill me but I really have to be in a certain mood for N1A or P2), I think Body of My Own, Gold Coins (shouldve been a single) and Famous are some of her most enjoyable songs, etc etc. I just think SuperLove not reaching the tracklist is a little messy, considering its easily one of her very best songs. Justice for pop excellence  :poordat:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

does anyone else think/wonder about what would happen if she pulled a full Adele and just disappeared completely for like 2 years, literally heard nothing from her and then one day you're watching tv and you're watching the adverts, the screen goes blank and you just hear tires screech, a door open and then "get in!" as a date flashes on screen. I mean it'd never happen and she isn't hyped enough for it but it would be cool. In all seriousness though as much as I'm as thirsty as the next homo for more Charli music, it is true that she releases a song and we're like "cool, next" or "cool, release taxi though" I think if she did a total diva move and just went off the grid, after like a year of absolutely nothing, we'd be cleansed of that thirst, then another year and we'd basically forgotten about it and then she's just like

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

does anyone else think/wonder about what would happen if she pulled a full Adele and just disappeared completely for like 2 years, literally heard nothing from her and then one day you're watching tv and you're watching the adverts, the screen goes blank and you just hear tires screech, a door open and then "get in!" as a date flashes on screen. I mean it'd never happen and she isn't hyped enough for it but it would be cool. In all seriousness though as much as I'm as thirsty as the next homo for more Charli music, it is true that she releases a song and we're like "cool, next" or "cool, release taxi though" I think if she did a total diva move and just went off the grid, after like a year of absolutely nothing, we'd be cleansed of that thirst, then another year and we'd basically forgotten about it and then she's just like

giphy.gif

What a cruel concept

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I do like the album (its the most easily listenable body of work by her, don't kill me but I really have to be in a certain mood for N1A or P2), I think Body of My Own, Gold Coins (shouldve been a single) and Famous are some of her most enjoyable songs, etc etc. I just think SuperLove not reaching the tracklist is a little messy, considering its easily one of her very best songs. Justice for pop excellence  :poordat:

I think it wasn't on the album because all the mess with the punk album but at least we got it as a stand alone and listening to it between TR and Sucker is such antes experiencia, idk, I don't think it is a big deal that Superlove wasn't on Sucker

giphy.gif