Fluorine

Charli XCX

discord quality leaks wouldnt be as bad if this fanbase knew how to enter their settings and turn off their fucking notification sounds  :w8ing:

tell the leakers to turn their fucking notification sounds off :w8ing:

@@ribbiexcx it won't let me quote your post for some reason but I'm less upset that R&R is unleaked and more upset that only the songs she seems to be planning on actually releasing get leaked.

yeah, as i've said before, the fact that someone would play 1999 in its entirety on discord but leave all of the Taxi and RnR demos unleaked is a low blow

also, everyone who is saying that Sophie is planning on releasing Taxi -- didn't she only tell that to like one fan after one show, one time? Lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was also months ago, and nobody's played it since so idek anymore sigh

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Let's be honest though, if she dropped CTMP, it wouldn't have any impact at all... It would the same if not less success than GNO and No Angel. Look at Focus / No Angel both sound very current and one was a new track. Neither had any sort of impact at all! So an old song, that leaked over a year ago, that sounds straight out of 2015 is unlikely to be the smash.

There’s a reason why though... Atlantic never pushed any of these songs to radio, nor were any of these songs promoted on the Reputation tour. They had a limited reach/platform.

I feel like if Charli was shoved down people’s throats like all the pop queen bees, she COULD be on the same level. People kinda just consume what they’re fed, as far as top 40 pop is concerned and Atlantic isn’t feeding Charli to the masses. Seems like the most they did was pay a few media outlets to host a few articles here and there, from the looks of it... idk how all that promo works lol.

yeah, as i've said before, the fact that someone would play 1999 in its entirety on discord but leave all of the Taxi and RnR demos unleaked is a low blow

also, everyone who is saying that Sophie is planning on releasing Taxi -- didn't she only tell that to like one fan after one show, one time? Lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was also months ago, and nobody's played it since so idek anymore sigh

i dont even think sophie said she WAS releasing it, im sure in the video she just says "i'd like to release it" skshshs

There’s a reason why though... Atlantic never pushed any of these songs to radio, nor were any of these songs promoted on the Reputation tour. They had a limited reach/platform.

Exactly! CTMP would receive exactly the same treatment and therefore is a pointless release when there's the chance of new music.