Fluorine

Charli XCX

“YOUUU and I... keep on goin’... through the motions... like we’re floating... ohh-oo-ohh-oo UP and DOWN! ...... ohh-oo-ohh-oo ROUND and ROUND!

:toofunny: :defeated: :defeated:

Ughh, I wish Charli could release these next-level bangers... both as her songs of course, but I could definitely settle for a Noonie / Charli double single/EP. There are just so many ways to package material and even different artists together into a given release and make it work, and make it marketable. I feel like these song would go so well together. :deadbanana:

It would be right up there with Focus / No Angel for me!

I've been pissing around with some xbox stems for the past few hours and made something fun. there's a couple pitch problems but we'll look past those hehe!!

unlock it, vroom vroom, how can I, focus, boys, 5itm, paradise & secret - https://dbr.ee/1tpX

The Focus/Unlock It part is GOOD

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I’m going to get stoned to death for this but imagine her doing a mixtape that neither PC Music nor SOPHIE were involved with. It’d be cool to get some different sounds from her

YES, I would so be here for a pure pop project with productions by max martin, ali payami, savan kotecha, ludvig soderberg, jakob jerlstrom, oscar holter, ilya salmanzadeh