Fluorine

Charli XCX

That album that we know as Sucker was originally a punk album written and recorded with Patrik Berger (and I think some with Justin Raisen) that was written out of the frustration with the music industry after I Love It blew up and everyone wanted her to recreate it, and didnt care about TR. Tracks like Breaking Up, Hanging Around, London Queen, Sucker, and (I believe) Gold Coins were cleaned up and put on the released Sucker. I dont think it was explicity titled “Sucker Punch”, I believe thats a fanmade title. There are 2 tracklists people reference, one was a fake tracklist that surfaced around when Sucker came out, and the other is a speculated tracklist based on the songs we got in the Aug 2018 leak.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong anyone. I never really cared that much about the Sucker era, so my details may be off.

THANKS A LOT

i have a sucker punch album that i find here, and its really good

I for one enjoy all of sucker except Red Balloon (but does that count)...

Top 5:

01. Need Ur Luv (damn I want her to explore this sound again)

02. Sucker (loved bratty punk mumble Charli)

03. Body Of My Own (just cos)

04. Caught In The Middle / Famous / Doing It (I like all these songs so they're equal for me - not keen on the Rita Ora version of Doing It)

05. Break The Rules (it's kinda trash and dumb but that's why I love it - its great 2014 pop)

And of course SuperLove

1 need ur luv

2 body of my own

3 famous

4 caught in the middle

5 doing it

also is it just me or was the xcx discord deleted? i was logged in yersterday but now it's gone, did something happened? or am i just out of the loop?