Fluorine

Charli XCX

THERE'S NEW INFO ABOUT XCX3?, or about the new single? i hope is 1999 / P4U with a double video

(1999) Charli in a house party, drunk af, with Sophie, AG, Brooke candy, cupcake, and basically everyone who work with Charli for N1A and POP2.

after all that, there's a weird ass interludio or something and then PARTY 4 U

i know this is impossible but let a f*g dream

it feels like so many people has taxi yet no one it's gonna leak it and just get into the hoarding train

or...... just a few people have it and there's a bunch of trolls with snippets all over the web

can't wait til a brave soul end this hoarding and stop this mess

it feels like so many people has taxi yet no one it's gonna leak it and just get into the hoarding train

or...... just a few people have it and there's a bunch of trolls with snippets all over the web

can't wait til a brave soul end this hoarding and stop this mess

all the new "leaks" have been old recordings off discord from a long time ago, ppl have literally been trading discord snippet recordings .

all I know is that if sophie doesn't release it it will be leaked

all the new "leaks" have been old recordings off discord from a long time ago, ppl have literally been trading discord snippet recordings .

all I know is that if sophie doesn't release it it will be leaked

So you will wait till year 2029 when she decide to release it? Can you tell us if you have RnR?

Just kinda want to point out, it honestly sounds like a rough cut of Taxi... it's not the version that was performed live.

ding ding ding... the one being traded is older than the exchange one, the pop2 one is updated too

d2z2Mep.png

ding ding ding... the one being traded is older than the exchange one, the pop2 one is updated too

Wait, what? :O A version that was updated *for* Pop 2? Or do you mean the one that was played at the Pop 2 show?

Wait, what? :O A version that was updated *for* Pop 2? Or do you mean the one that was played at the Pop 2 show?

the one played at the show! has a different clap to the exchange one and a few added/refined elements

sophie def wont release that song with her track record, just a matter of time til it leaks tbh

d2z2Mep.png

the one played at the show! has a different clap to the exchange one and a few added/refined elements

sophie def wont release that song with her track record, just a matter of time til it leaks tbh

ugh so it was supposed to be released recently? sad its not happening (again)

Do you have an idea where this older version even surfaced from?

ugh so it was supposed to be released recently? sad its not happening (again)

i dont think so. sophie makes little refinements to shit all the time (wrong thread but e.g. take me to dubai ableton wip video posted today) and i doubt she nor charli truly wanna release it but time will tell especially if it leaks soon

d2z2Mep.png