Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wanted to put 5ITM on mine but I just feel like we havent had the track long enough for me to consider it top 5

its not the best song ever by charli but its like my go-to drunk song nd it goes OFFFFFF when im w my friends, we all bop the hell out of it

I can't believe there fatasses on here that are trashing Sucker AND trashing others for liking Sucker, and that some people have Top 5's that don't include Need Ur Luv... moral of the story is not everyone has taste  :noparty:   especially that person who was disappointed by Superlove like how tf does that happen

I can't believe there fatasses on here that are trashing Sucker AND trashing others for liking Sucker, and that some people have Top 5's that don't include Need Ur Luv... moral of the story is not everyone has taste  :noparty:   especially that person who was disappointed by Superlove like how tf does that happen

No sis I said I was disappointed by what came AFTER SuperLove & Boom Clap

“going to the discotec, getting high and getting wrecked” has to be one of the worst lines in her discography

'I don't want to go to school, I just want to break the rules' takes the cake for the worst. The duds on Sucker stick out but BTR is the only one I ever skip. The cringeworthy lyrics with the basic ass chorus 'drop?' No ma'am

BzhmW.png

'I don't want to go to school, I just want to break the rules' takes the cake for the worst. The duds on Sucker stick out but BTR is the only one I ever skip. The cringeworthy lyrics with the basic ass chorus 'drop?' No ma'am

i just want to know how Stargate after almost a decade of producing top 10 hits for popstars was like "Yeah this sounds great"

bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl 

bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl bad boy make a bad girl

can you turn that up