Fluorine

Charli XCX

i really like sucker but honestly i don't really listen to it as a whole besides need ur love and body of my own, once or twice i play charli's library and it comes randomly but it's not like 'oh, i need to hear it'

i'm a fan from vroom vroom and on, even though i found her out with need ur luv (and still of my favorite songs of her)

and even though i heard of her with true romance, i never gave her a sec of my time back then and i kinda regret it, but the TR sound it's not my cup of tea

I still need to get into Sucker, I've only been obsessed with the songs she  released as  singles, im such a local.  :diva:

i recommend so over you, london queen, gold coins (even tho it gets hate its a moment), and body of my own gets a lot of worthy praise. the whole thing is a cool sound from her looking back now, but in the moment when it came out i was not feeling it. but i do love it i think you may too if you like pop rock!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Here's my opinions on Sucker since thats a current topic   :hooker:

I Stan:
Break the Rules
Breaking Up
Gold Coins
Body of My Own
Famous (best song)
Doing It

Its Okay, Wouldnt Skip:
Sucker
Boom Clap
Hanging Around
Need Ur Love

Not For Me:
London Queen
Doing It (ft Rita Oral)
So Over You
Die Tonight
Caught in the Middle

SuperLove would have been in the I Stan category  :poordat:

Judge me  :smirk:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

what happened with sucker punch?, what's the story behind it, and there was an og tracklist for sucker?

That album that we know as Sucker was originally a punk album written and recorded with Patrik Berger (and I think some with Justin Raisen) that was written out of the frustration with the music industry after I Love It blew up and everyone wanted her to recreate it, and didnt care about TR. Tracks like Breaking Up, Hanging Around, London Queen, Sucker, and (I believe) Gold Coins were cleaned up and put on the released Sucker. I dont think it was explicity titled “Sucker Punch”, I believe thats a fanmade title. There are 2 tracklists people reference, one was a fake tracklist that surfaced around when Sucker came out, and the other is a speculated tracklist based on the songs we got in the Aug 2018 leak.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong anyone. I never really cared that much about the Sucker era, so my details may be off.

yeah sucker punch is definitely a fanmade title, but we actually got an og sucker tracklist. it was going to be an album + an ep. i don't have it saved anymore but i'm sure someone on here still has it, so if you can @anybody post the og sucker tracklist, thanks. 

I’m going to get stoned to death for this but imagine her doing a mixtape that neither PC Music nor SOPHIE were involved with. It’d be cool to get some different sounds from her

Well I'll tell You why I won't preferred she to release something not pc music, cause she will be nit into pop as before, she will be into rap, trap, hip hop vibe that everyone is on right now I won't like it...

Here's my opinions on Sucker since thats a current topic   :hooker:

I Stan:

Break the Rules

Breaking Up

Gold Coins

Body of My Own

Famous (best song)

Doing It

Its Okay, Wouldnt Skip:

Sucker

Boom Clap

Hanging Around