Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just found this screenshot from the day ATAP was released in 2016.  :toofunny:

1hvHSF1.png

I remember really believing this. To be fair Drunk in Paris sounds like it would slap.

This is the "cover mock-up" they talked about:

29919008983_ecd1e30b82_b.jpg

A Charli album with Savan Kotecha. I wish this would have been real.

all new music released/coming this year:

Solo:

5 In the Morning

Focus

Remixes/Collabs:

Girls

Bitches Remix

Moonlight

100 Bad Remix

Playboy Style

Bricks

something feels off  :hdu:

also 1999 and if its over with MO

I think that and Better When Youre Gone are the two tracks I want to hear the most.

- The XCX3 draft leak tracks

- The exchange tracks minus WGFU (was that even exchange I dont remember), Daddy Knows, and Burn rubber

- The Vroom Vroom tracks (not sure if Secret was considered)

- Round & Round (maybe)

- Boys

- I dont think Naked or Pop the Balloons were ever considered for the album

Thats all I know, hope it helps and everyone feel free to correct me/contribute

What does exchange tracks mean? And what were they? lol i been trying to figure this out

I think that and Better When Youre Gone are the two tracks I want to hear the most.

- The XCX3 draft leak tracks

- The exchange tracks minus WGFU (was that even exchange I dont remember), Daddy Knows, and Burn rubber

- The Vroom Vroom tracks (not sure if Secret was considered)

- Round & Round (maybe)

- Boys

- I dont think Naked or Pop the Balloons were ever considered for the album

Thats all I know, hope it helps and everyone feel free to correct me/contribute

isn't naked was for pop2?

What does exchange tracks mean? And what were they? lol i been trying to figure this out

I think Exchange was the name of the venue Charli and Sophie did a show at together which was the premiere of most of their collabs and the songs we've been thirsting for for years. I asked the same a few weeks ago so i get the confusion  :hoe:

Apparently this is the setlist but I think she did Round & Round too?

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/charli-xcx/2016/exchange-los-angeles-ca-43fa1303.html

I think Exchange was the name of the venue Charli and Sophie did a show at together which was the premiere of most of their collabs and the songs we've been thirsting for for years. I asked the same a few weeks ago so i get the confusion :hoe:

Apparently this is the setlist but I think she did Round & Round too?

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/charli-xcx/2016/exchange-los-angeles-ca-43fa1303.html

it was supposed to be performed but they scrapped last minute. This day was a classic i remember the first time i watched Rwm performance and my wig flew miles away

it's an AG song made shortly before pop2 sessions began (sept 2017), but I consider it a pop2 outtake

they started in september? i remember that charli said they recorded a song with lil peep for pop2 in june or july 

they started in september? i remember that charli said they recorded a song with lil peep for pop2 in june or july 

out of my head was made in july 2017 with sophie, AG, tove, and alma in another sweden writing camp but the actual making of pop2 occurred during the halsey tour, she talked about this a few times!

Argh, I just wanna see the single cover! I imagine it's yellow... So excited for this release

all new music released/coming this year:

Playboy Style

What's this?!

EDIT: Sorry didn't see that she was on the new Clean Bandit album  :facepalm:

I know I'm always complaining about people asking for leaks but this one of the few songs I really want to be leaked (but in a few months, we just had Taxi and I'm cool with it)

giphy.gif