Fluorine

Charli XCX

as if half the artists she collabs with are special... at least he is an established artist with a fan base

y’all would rather she collab with Kim Petras again who is definitely dictionary definition Not Special lmao

at least Kim can actually sing.. troye can’t relate

14417469274.gif

as if half the artists she collabs with are special... at least he is an established artist with a fan base

y’all would rather she collab with Kim Petras again who is definitely dictionary definition Not Special lmao

wtf 1999 with kim would be amazing. 

honestly men are such boring singers anyway why did 1999 feat have to be a man? somebody had to say it. I would have gladly taken ANY female feature over troye, hell throw BHAD BHABIE ON 1999 LMAO that would actually have a chance of charting then!

14417469274.gif

...Except that Kim could literally sing marathon laps around Troye, with a head cold, on her worst day.

Like, Troye's music isn't terrible by any definition, but let's not act like he's some visionary or standout vocalist. He's pretty generic tumblr pop lol

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

I really don't understand the meltdowns over Troye, I've never listened to him but like....he really doesn't seem worth getting upset over lol.

I really don't understand the meltdowns over Troye, I've never listened to him but like....he really doesn't seem worth getting upset over lol.

Let me live :lmao:

Honestly this feature only bugs me because it’s for the lead single. If it was a random album / mixtape feature I wouldn’t be bothered. But because it’s a lead single I have to suffer thru promo with Troye, seeing his pasty face on the music video, etc.

:crossed: :defeated:

Also this is my 5,000th post :flutter: wow I love u guys even the ones with bad taste ♥️

14417469274.gif

except kim is fun and can sing... that's why he brought her to liven up his boring tour lol

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber