Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm hoping that's from the fact that the first part sounded like Holiday by Madonna and the 2nd half was a generic bro step bridge

I'm not sure, but I REALLY did/do not want this album to have any leaks.

I want/ed her debut album to come out clean. 

X----into me, into you----X

I think leaks nowadays are some sort of inevitable. I am not listening to any of the songs if they leak at all. I would rather until the release date and get it off iTunes than bothering downloading leaks when we have barely all the songs already. Doesn't make sense to me.

Take My Hand snippet? https://soundcloud.com/stupidhoe/take-my-hand

This uploader claims it is

Oh, wow...I think I know who that is. I'm pretty sure Jordan could confirm this better than me, but they have a lot more than just "Take My Hand" if they are who I think they are. I just wanna know - why? :facepalm: You'd think they could at least post an unreleased snippet, but no, they have to give a clip of a song that is actually getting released.  :smokes: 

I'm not sure, but I REALLY did/do not want this album to have any leaks.

I want/ed her debut album to come out clean. 

Me neither, but hey, now that the sampler's out.... :( 

Oh, wow...I think I know who that is. I'm pretty sure Jordan could confirm this better than me, but they have a lot more than just "Take My Hand" if they are who I think they are. I just wanna know - why? :facepalm: You'd think they could at least post an unreleased snippet, but no, they have to give a clip of a song that is actually getting released.  :smokes: 

Yes, he's exactly the one who you think he is and it seems he likes messing around with some leaks, he's done it before. He's had "Take My Hand" for weeks and weeks now. :facepalm:

I don't think anyone that leaks songs from an album who's seeing the light of the day could be considered a fan, honestly. He's just "lucky" (at most) for being able to listen to some songs before they come out (and this doesn't really matter because they're all being released anyway).

Yes, he's exactly the one who you think he is and it seems he likes messing around with some leaks, he's done it before. He's had "Take My Hand" for weeks and weeks now. :facepalm:

I don't think anyone that leaks songs from an album who's seeing the light of the day could be considered a fan, honestly. He's just "lucky" (at most) for being able to listen to some songs before they come out (and this doesn't really matter because they're all being released anyway).

Ugh.

X----into me, into you----X

We've got about a week until the album drops.

A leak is inevitable but look how long it took me to find this, I wouldn't be too concerned.

If it leaks at all, it probably won't be huge and we just have to be vigilant.

I was totally unaware Bankrupt! by Phoenix leaked almost 2 months ago and I'm really into them so I hope the same happens

BzhmW.png

So based on the uploader, that's confirmed real? The "bro step", as Andrew says...:icant:

Here's to Black Roses.

Oh! I submitted a lot of the lyrics to songmeanings.net because they're user-based so I can go in and edit things. Two or three of the more popular songs were already there so they are wrong.

http://www.songmeanings.net/artist/view/songs/137439061666/

Better to have an official thing than a post on a Lana Del Rey forum, I guess.

Are we just going to ignore this?? ? 

https://soundcloud.com/stupidhoe/lanadelflop

The same user posted this snippet a month ago.. I'm pretty sure it's Lana?? I mean it sounds a lot like her but sometimes people get away with those bullshit "snippets" by other artists. 

14417469274.gif

Are we just going to ignore this?? ? 

https://soundcloud.com/stupidhoe/lanadelflop

The same user posted this snippet a month ago.. I'm pretty sure it's Lana?? I mean it sounds a lot like her but sometimes people get away with those bullshit "snippets" by other artists. 

I didn't post that last night because the tone in her voice isn't the same. That's why I questioned the legitimacy of Take My Hand, but judging by the reactions of some users it was real

BzhmW.png

I didn't post that last night because the tone in her voice isn't the same. That's why I questioned the legitimacy of Take My Hand, but judging by the reactions of some users it was real

It's a little weird but I hear some definite Lana in parts of the snippet. Quirks of her voice, if you will.

*Glow, Glow, Glow

I listened to Glow finally and it's amazing! Might be a favorite, not sure yet. Heatwave is my soulmate tho soooo....

14417469274.gif

Did she do another rap feature? Thought I saw something on tumblr...

If you mean her rapping, yes. :creep:

It's a song with production group Gods Paparazzi, called "We Do This Every Day."

I don't care for it much myself, so I've never bothered 2 download it.

Oh my god, I fucking downloaded his mixtape when it came out. I remember the countdown on his website. I never liked that song, wow. I always thought Charli sounded weird. Obviously looked for the file again on my computer now and it's not as bad as I remember but it's still weird... 

14417469274.gif