Fluorine

Charli XCX

What do you guys think the Vroom Vroom album would’ve been? Was it completely different?! We know the EP was supposed to be a taste! I feel it was something like this.

1. Vroom Vroom

2. Paradise Ft. Hannah Diamond

3. Trophy

4. Secret (shh)

5. Girls Night Out Ft. Tyni?

6. Bounce Ft. Kyary Kyary Pamu

7. Daddy Knows Ft. Eyelar?!?

8. Hey Boy, Hey Girl Ft. Wil.I.Am

9. Roll With Me

10. Round & Round

11. Taxi

12. TKO

13. Burn Rubber Ft. Sarah Bonito?!?

(I only added Daddy Knows & Burn Rubber because she sang them at exchange so I imagine she was at least considering making her own version for the Vroom Vroom version of the album. I also thought what if she considered making it a collabish album. That way Eyelar & Sarah would technically be singing on originally their own tracks as well.)

Vroom Vroom

Paradise

Secret (Shh)

Trophy

Rnr

Taxi

This is the moment

Painkiller

TKO

+

Roll on me

Paris?

Summer Love?

Idk about HBHG, GNO and Bounce

stream 1999 directly from today's top hits, let's give charli some coins PLEASE! now that we have taxi and rnr, let's focus on her official releases  :facepalm:  the label is clearly helping this time, a list radio in UK... the biggest spotify playlist...

I cry I wish that 1999 single cd was released on her site for purchase or a lil cassette version of it could be released it'd be so cute. Wasn't there supposed to be some 1999 merch or am I dreaming that up...?

The budget is so low lol

VHshv7gl.png

I cry I wish that 1999 single cd was released on her site for purchase or a lil cassette version of it could be released it'd be so cute. Wasn't there supposed to be some 1999 merch or am I dreaming that up...?

is it confirmed real?? itll probs end up on discogs at some point just keep checking. but its probs just a promo.

edit: ok well...someone already said that but yeah

If it is real, its probably a promo CD not avalinle for purchase outside of people who were given it selling it on ebay/discogs

they were for sale at Charli's Meet and Greet events around Australia with the 1999 parties. pretty good for $5 too