Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lucy, Alcoholic, Dance Goes On, Taxi, Emmeline. Art Bitch was a bonus track

What's with Mow The Lawn,Japan,I Wanna Be Like You,Can You Please Shut Up and Paris?

I thought they also were meant for the Punk Album

so sick of listening to white mercedes on a microwave, just want her in hq

i think we ALL want White Mercedes in HQ besides some of those who have no taste

What's with Mow The Lawn,Japan,I Wanna Be Like You,Can You Please Shut Up and Paris?

I thought they also were meant for the Punk Album

i think we ALL want White Mercedes in HQ besides some of those who have no taste

they're trolling, none of the songs heartcore mentioned were for the punk album ahah.

i think that if you google "charli xcx punk album og tracklist" or something, it will bring you to the lanaboards page where it was posted!

Was Bottles intended for XCX3 or was it a Sucker Outtake?

It was confirmed that it was made during XCXWORLD. Also the sound is completely different from Sucker so

If Better When You’re Gone actually has a beat drop in the chorus then I hate it. It sounds so dated & ugly she needs to remove that beat drop or whatever. White Mercedes stays pretty with those vocals though. BUT if the beat drop doesn’t stay there for the chorus & Is only there for 1 second I’m here for it

I like White Mercedes but the production sounds exactly like Issues to me so I wont hear BWYG slander just because it has a drop and you personally dont like drops.

I like White Mercedes but the production sounds exactly like Issues to me so I wont hear BWYG slander just because it has a drop and you personally dont like drops.

the drop is so emotional in that song.. like she really hits the feels omg

Is Bricks still happening? sounds like it's dead...

Assasination nation director said that the label wasn’t ready to officially release it yet.... aka it’s dead

So leak bricks

I’m stacking bricks I’m stacking bricks gloss on my lips blow em a kiss fuck it I’m rich im stacking bricks sucking a dick yeah yeah yeah