Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really don't like Sucker Punch  :toofunny: It doesn't feel like a Charli title

I just have it as Sucker: Side B (I know CRJ did it first)

01. Sucker (Intro)

02. I Wanna Be Like You

03. Let's Make Love

04. Light It Up

05. Groove Is In The Heart

06. It Doesn't Matter

07. Japan

08. Can You Please Shut Up?

09. Mow That Lawn

I still can't believe some you think Sucker is her worst body of work - like damn! So much good material, yes she's progressed since then but by no means is Sucker terrible or weak etc.

I mean look at all that quality material... Ugh

Body Of My Own

Boom Clap

Break The Rules

Breaking Up

Can You Please Shut Up?

Caught In The Middle

Die Tonight

Doing It

Explode

Famous

Gold Coins

Hanging Around

I Wanna Be Like You

It Doesn’t Matter (Seven Day Holiday)

Japan

Let’s Make Love

Light It Up

London Queen

Money (That’s What I Want)

Mow That Lawn

Need Ur Luv

Red Balloon

So Over You

Sucker

SuperLove

Using the demos and outtakes that leaked I made my dream Sucker tracklist (how I imagine it might have looked pre-Boom Clap)

01. Sucker

02. Break The Rules

03. I Wanna Be Like You

04. Breaking Up

05. Can You Please Shut Up?

06. Let's Make Love

07. Doing It

08. Body Of My Own

09. SuperLove

10. Famous

11. It Doesn't Matter

12. So Over You

13. Japan

I really don't like Sucker Punch  :toofunny: It doesn't feel like a Charli title

I just have it as Sucker: Side B (I know CRJ did it first)

01. Sucker (Intro)

02. I Wanna Be Like You

03. Let's Make Love

04. Light It Up

05. Groove Is In The Heart

06. It Doesn't Matter

07. Japan

08. Can You Please Shut Up?

09. Mow That Lawn

CRJ didn't invent B-sides........ as much as i love her

I know she didn't  :toofunny: But she did EMOTION: Side B, and that's what I called my Sucker outtakes album aha

ohh, got it. i renamed mine "Emotion: The B-Sides" as i do with each b-sides album so i didn't understand the reference

Watching old interviews (Sucker era) and Rita Ora really puts everything into perspective ahah

Charli saying how when recording Sucker, Rita wanted Doing It for herself and her 2nd album.

Since that interview we have had Sucker, Vroom Vroom, Number 1 Angel, Pop 2, endless collabs and now potentially XCX3!

Since that interview Rita Ora fans have had 3 singles and now her second album is finally being released.

Moral of the story - Rita wanted to snatch Charli's last top 10 hit (and it's likely we would've never heard Rita's version) and Charli is too good to us! So much material since Sucker.

imagine if XCX3 has the same fate as the punk album? some pc songs from the old draft + new pop commercial songs?

I wouldn't be mad, after 2 mixtapes and a couple of PC singles (as well as the leaks) I'm ready for some mainstream pop Charli.

I know we talk about C2MP a lot but this song always get me so pumped omg. There's one version of it that was previously uploaded on youtube where during the second pre-chorus, Charli tells us to take a holiday and asks if we wanna have some fun and right after she says fun, there's a snap that leads to the chorus and WHJSGHKLJA WHOOOOOO so powerful!!!

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Edit: the current youtube link doesn't have the snap version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXNZdhmMtmA)

so here:

https://picosong.com/wXHba

Am I tripping or have I really not listened to C2MP in that long because this sounds like HQ?

Watching old interviews (Sucker era) and Rita Ora really puts everything into perspective ahah

Charli saying how when recording Sucker, Rita wanted Doing It for herself and her 2nd album.

Since that interview we have had Sucker, Vroom Vroom, Number 1 Angel, Pop 2, endless collabs and now potentially XCX3!

Since that interview Rita Ora fans have had 3 singles and now her second album is finally being released.

Moral of the story - Rita wanted to snatch Charli's last top 10 hit (and it's likely we would've never heard Rita's version) and Charli is too good to us! So much material since Sucker.

I wouldn't be mad, after 2 mixtapes and a couple of PC singles (as well as the leaks) I'm ready for some mainstream pop Charli.

True. we should be grateful Charli really fought for us with Atlantic when trying to release all those mixtapes and monthly singles. Let the girl breathe and have her succesful reach with 1999 so we can have an album next year. The only thing i really missed through all this messy era is that she couldnt afford any mv for N1a songs + Pop2 unfortunatelly..

i'm looking for a song or two to perform live at some point in the future... do you ladies have any suggestions?

i've shortlisted no angel+superlove but i still want a few more to pick from

i would sing roll with me but there's not much going on lyrically (apart from the verses ofc)