Fluorine

Charli XCX

saw the thread was active today and thought it was contributive posts but it's just the same people demanding PTB .

That means that we'll probably never get PTB bc the gays are hoarding it like R&R

???? over half of the song has literally been leaked by now :rip:

What else can we do besides that? It's not a song that's going to get released so why hoard it? What's confusion in the forum going to get you? Also, I don't understand how the ppl that have a dead song have the audacity to get annoyed when we keep "demanding" it. The solution is simple: leak it.

What else can we do besides that? It's not a song that's going to get released so why hoard it? What's confusion in the forum going to get you? Also, I don't understand how the ppl that have a dead song have the audacity to get annoyed when we keep "demanding" it. The solution is simple: leak it.

THIS

I don’t have the song but it’s really annoying how you all feel entitled to every unreleased/dead song of her’s.

Just a reminder that Ring deserved to be released and could have easily been a top 10 hit we love a slut anthem #justiceforring

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

It probably would have been released if Jack Ü didnt break up :(

Yeah I feel like this was a bigger part of the issue than the leak D:

second week at #17 in the uk

Yay! It’s getting a lot of radio adds in the U.S. too. :)

i want charli to work with iglooghost, i feel like charli vocals + igloo's production would be such a out of this world experience, igloo is very pc music but i feel like he's a bit more experimental and less glossy