Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sucker just is that album she was forced to make and it sounds like it, it doesn’t mean it’s bad exactly, it’s just not very *her* and it shows. But still has some good bops on it.

Sucker is soooo Charli, might be a different Charli to now (she's grown and evolved), but still so her. It's full of her personality, the attitude and almost laziness / boredom vibe of some songs only she can pull off. I mean lyrically XCX World wasn't much different, just production was new. Obviously it was watered down (but it doesn't sound forced), it's a great body of work and one she should be proud of. It's a stepping stone, she was rebelling against the pop convention at that time, as she is now.

Sucker is sooooo bad, stop trying to look for redeeming factors cause there just ain’t any

It's an amazing project, the whole thing is ironic and it makes for an interesting listen. Plus songs like Sucker, Breaking Up, Body Of My Own, Caught In The Middle and Need Ur Luv are all career highlights.

can someone explain to me the reason of the girl power tour started WAAAY BEFORE sucker was out?

(sorry if i have grammatical mistakes, feel free to correct me)

Originally Sucker was gonna be released worldwide on October 21st 2014, so the tour was a promotional tour for the album to follow in a few weeks, then the album was delayed til December in the US (hence the Jack & Charli tour kicking off in 2015).

Originally Sucker was gonna be released worldwide on October 21st 2014, so the tour was a promotional tour for the album to follow in a few weeks, then the album was delayed til December in the US (hence the Jack & Charli tour kicking off in 2015).

tysm :party:

I'm not the biggest fan of Sucker but no joke last night I had a dream that I found an unreleased alternate version of the album and I loved it lol

It sounded way different, the only thing I remember is that the first song sounded like Dark Spring by Beach House :rip:

Sucker is soooo Charli, might be a different Charli to now (she's grown and evolved), but still so her. It's full of her personality, the attitude and almost laziness / boredom vibe of some songs only she can pull off. I mean lyrically XCX World wasn't much different, just production was new. Obviously it was watered down (but it doesn't sound forced), it's a great body of work and one she should be proud of. It's a stepping stone, she was rebelling against the pop convention at that time, as she is now.

It's an amazing project, the whole thing is ironic and it makes for an interesting listen. Plus songs like Sucker, Breaking Up, Body Of My Own, Caught In The Middle and Need Ur Luv are all career highlights.

It’s not at all “ironic”, pls stop trying to make it sound more intelligent than the DUMB LABEL-DRIVEN drivel that it is

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sucker is sooooo bad, stop trying to look for redeeming factors cause there just ain’t any

body of my own, doing it, need ur luv, and breaking up r amazing songs, but as an era/ whole album, it's messy 

explains why she had a meltdown on tour and cancelled it early