Fluorine

Charli XCX

Look i wasn’t shading her, I was just saying that Charli has released a critically acclaimed EP produced by a Grammy-nominated (Grammy don’t count for shit but SOPHIE is still talented af) and two critically acclaimed mixtapes with highly avant-garde sounds and a cohesive artistic vision. Why would she ever collab with somebody who sings over royalty-free vaporwave loops or stolen bases from ayesha? Like girl they are simply not at charli’s levels and now the last thing she needs is to feature these artists...

Stolen bases from ayesha? ....are you zumb? Ayesha is her #1 collaborator. Also pleeeeaaaaaaase "avant-garde" ctfu I love Pop 2 just as much as anyone else but the only truly avant-garde song that CXCX has put out is Track 10.

Besides, if Charli wants to work with someone she'll werq with them regardless of the clout. It's safe to say she's at a point in her career where she's comfortable enough to collaborate and curate with anyone who she feels inspired by

I feel like this charli album should either be like a Best Of type concept, really going all out with the Sophie X AG ideas... or something completely left field with a producer no one has even heard of. Something unexpected and something that revives/brings us into a new phase/territory for Charli. Well that's what I want personally. I don't want anything in the same lane as 1999 ft trote that's for sure.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Stolen bases from ayesha? ....are you zumb? Ayesha is her #1 collaborator. Also pleeeeaaaaaaase "avant-garde" ctfu I love Pop 2 just as much as anyone else but the only truly avant-garde song that CXCX has put out is Track 10.

Besides, if Charli wants to work with someone she'll werq with them regardless of the clout. It's safe to say she's at a point in her career where she's comfortable enough to collaborate and curate with anyone who she feels inspired by

vroom vroom is not avant-garde? ok

anyway ayesha being her #1 collaborator doesn't change anything. still a huge part of her music is not hers.

also i'm not talking about clout, i'm talking about artistry. clairo and slayyyter have nothing to offer to her. they don't have vocals, they don't have the lyricism, they don't have original bases, they are so boring. it's not a matter of being famous, it's a matter of having something to say, and the most interesting thing slayyyter has ever said was "allie x is a watered down lady gaga". like that's it. 

a lot of gays like to pretend talking over a 5 seconds loop is being a good artist but it isn't. charli was out here making a full-fledged record with bops at 16. like they can really take a seat.

and yeah charli can do whatever she wants and my opinion doesn't matter in the making of the album, but your point could be said about evberything on lanaboards. like LB itself is "useless" bc it's just people speculating about lana-related things (and other artists-related things). 

before her fans attack me... i don't have anything against, i just really don't want charli to stoop so low because she has so much more to offer than this. and since she's never gonna be in the public eye again the only thing that's left for her is making quality content and being critically acclaimed. which is something you DON'T get if you feature slayyyter

Also pleeeeaaaaaaase "avant-garde" ctfu I love Pop 2 just as much as anyone else but the only truly avant-garde song that CXCX has put out is Track 10.

I wouldn't even call it that since Track 10 honestly just sounds like bootleg Bjork

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Who honestly gives a shite if they don't offer her anything it's....fun music

that's my point. i don't give a fuck that she makes fun music, it's not getting charli anywhere.

round and round, taxi, no angel, focus etc. were all FUN songs and QUALITY bops. there's a huge gap in quality. which slayyyter doesn't have. is it a bad thing? no. you can dance to it all you want. just don't drag Charli XCX, an artist whose latest mixtape has been ranked by Pitchfork among the best new releases, with you. thanks and stream Superlove 

I think it's actually pretty great that Charli could give the visibility for these people who are "starting" yet are making their way on their own. People like Slayyyter really don't have support and the music is just fine, it's not like Charli herself is also some type of Bjork. Charli already stated making music just because she enjoys it, so there's nothing really GROUNDBREAKING like "She's too big for that" "for this" or whatever. It can be fun.

Also there's a possibility of like 80% of never seeing the light of day so...

i have so many ideas for the track 10 challenge but i can't execute them properly but i know it would be great, it always starts nice but then it gets off key and i give up lol but if anyone knows (hi jetski) how to do them properly so yeah

me & the track 10 (charli x selena): https://picosong.com/wu2Y8/

what track 10 mean? (charli x bieber): https://picosong.com/wu259/

these are great ideas!! I wish I had more time to redo them properly, I did so many over the weekend lol

The best way to do them properly is to use a program like Ableton that lets you timestretch the songs so their tempos line up (sorry don't mean to get all technical again lol) but I know obviously most ppl don't have Ableton

also wow that Bjork hidden place one sounds amazing I wanna remake that one too but also their tempos might be too different for it to work exactly

i have so many ideas for the track 10 challenge but i can't execute them properly but i know it would be great, it always starts nice but then it gets off key and i give up lol but if anyone knows (hi jetski) how to do them properly so yeah

me & the track 10 (charli x selena): https://picosong.com/wu2Y8/

what track 10 mean? (charli x bieber): https://picosong.com/wu259/

what do you mean is off key 

these are great ideas!! I wish I had more time to redo them properly, I did so many over the weekend lol

The best way to do them properly is to use a program like Ableton that lets you timestretch the songs so their tempos line up (sorry don't mean to get all technical again lol) but I know obviously most ppl don't have Ableton

also wow that Bjork hidden place one sounds amazing I wanna remake that one too but also their tempos might be too different for it to work exactly

i just downloaded ableton and i'm gonna try it out, it seems a bit professional but i'll find my way lol thanks

what do you mean is off key 

hi sophie, i literally said 'i can't execute them properly' but i will try again with ableton to see if i can make it work but thanks for the warning 20181023214459-ce913ee5.gif

hi sophie, i literally said 'i can't execute them properly' but i will try again with ableton to see if i can make it work but thanks for the warning 20181023214459-ce913ee5.gif

omg im sorry? i didn't mean it in a mean way lol 

also i didn't bother to read the first part fkdslkj

Claire is so boring... like she’s cute and she can do her own thing but musically she’s so uninspired. Charli what is you doing? First slayyyter, now Clairo? Charli you’re at the top of your game you don’t have to do charity

:legend:

I wonder if Charli's career will involve her switching it up every few years or if she's found the sound she wants to stick with. Even though I love vroom vroom era tracks (released and unreleased), I think it's unfair and not productive to be wanting a 2014 sound in 2019. I think we should just roll with the punches tbh. My guess is that her studio album will be an attempt at reaching the mainstream with her singles and a few AG album tracks that aren't extreme. We'll get probably 2 music videos- neither of which will be high budget. BUT she'll still likely release experimental side projects so don't think in the short term. In the next 2 years we'll likely have a full length pop release and another mixtape/ep/singles collection. Can't complain about that when my other fave Britney isn't really in any rush to put out anything at all.

Look i wasn’t shading her, I was just saying that Charli has released a critically acclaimed EP produced by a Grammy-nominated (Grammy don’t count for shit but SOPHIE is still talented af) and two critically acclaimed mixtapes with highly avant-garde sounds and a cohesive artistic vision. Why would she ever collab with somebody who sings over royalty-free vaporwave loops or stolen bases from ayesha? Like girl they are simply not at charli’s levels and now the last thing she needs is to feature these artists...

WHY DO U ALWAYS SAY THIS. she PAYS ayesha to produce for her. this makes u look like u have absolutely no idea how the industry works. just admit that u sent slayyyter beats and she rejected them and GO.