Fluorine

Charli XCX

did anyone else find out about Charli through Anthony Fantano  :flutter:  :flutter:  I remember not caring for her other than Boom Clap until he released his Vroom Vroom review and called it his favorite EP of the year  :deadbanana:

this was also the case  for me! i checked her out during TR my then music taste wasn't compatible with it at the time, and heard sucker here and there, loved Breaking Up. and I started listening to her when I binged Fantano's video. Decided to checked out her Vroom Vroom ep at the ending of 2017 and i LOVED It!!

Help me out guys, what other live recordings do we have for songs that haven't leaked yet or for songs that studio versions don't exist?

Atomic

The Killing Moon

I Want Candy

I Want It That Way

Stay with Me

Shake It Off

On Fire

Too Many Omens

Burn Rubber 

Hey Boy, Hey Girl

Up & Down

Party 4 U

Party Party

Believe

Wanna Get Fucked Up?

Screw It Up

Just Like Lucy Liu (snippet)

Wannabe ft. Halsey :)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

yall I'm in Lima Peru right now and while walking down the street I heard After the Afterparty playing in a random store, made me so happy lol. Cholly the worldwide superstar

I was in a Sephora store in Sweden last month and they were playing fucking UNLOCK IT my wig went outer space and i was singing like crazy

yall I'm in Lima Peru right now and while walking down the street I heard After the Afterparty playing in a random store, made me so happy lol. Cholly the worldwide superstar

in a clothing store here in Montevideo they always play N1A, or boys

I was just in Vegas a couple of days ago and tried a different club this time and wow, I guess “I Love It” really is a legendary party jam. Cholly did THAT!

I wish she could have another massive hit on that scale that impacted the club scene like that too.

bioyl its going to be solo, right? bc steflon has quite a buzz in the uk and maybe she could help charli with it on a remix or something - also bc her verse from what i heard is great

Eclipse & BFY never really specified whether or not it was solo so we dont really know.

Ok I know this is an old and recurrent theme but I just saw "Assassination Nation" and BRICKS is so good! Also INCREDIBLE by Sia!

The Whole soundtrack is so good! Can't believe they never released it... It is full of good songs! 

In other news... I don't know if you already know this but on the credits says that  Bricks is written By Charli, A.G. Cook and Tommy... Also produced by A.G.!

Someone should give life to that song cause it's so good!

THEY ARE FUCKING RELEASING ASSASSINATION NATION "SOUNDTRACK" (SCORE) ON A 2 VYNILS EDITION WITH SIDE A, B, C, D, AND NO FUCKING BRICKS OR INCREDIBLE!!! 

FUCK WHOEVER IS NOT RELEASING THOSE TRACKS!

https://www.lakeshorerecordsshop.com/product/assassination-nation-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-raincoat-red-vinyl-ian-hultquist