Fluorine

Charli XCX

THEY ARE FUCKING RELEASING ASSASSINATION NATION "SOUNDTRACK" (SCORE) ON A 2 VYNILS EDITION WITH SIDE A, B, C, D, AND NO FUCKING BRICKS OR INCREDIBLE!!! 

FUCK WHOEVER IS NOT RELEASING THOSE TRACKS!

https://www.lakeshorerecordsshop.com/product/assassination-nation-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-raincoat-red-vinyl-ian-hultquist

could bricks be "Blow Us a Kiss"? (it's also track 10 on the listing  :creep:)

the final version of no Angel sounds so much better than the demo, the final version of taxi must be amazing too

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Hate to be that person but I still want Party4U, maybe a reworked version. I think it's one of her saddest songs and a great way to show a different side of partying. BIOYL/P4U double single pls!

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Hate to be that person but I still want Party4U, maybe a reworked version. I think it's one of her saddest songs and a great way to show a different side of partying. BIOYL/P4U double single pls!

I just listened to party 4u for the first time and omg...that was better than sex

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Well,BIOYL gets released,maybe P4U also has a chance to be on AG's Album or sumn

I personally think it would be nice to have BIOYL solo as the single with music video... then maybe drop the remix with Stefflon Don to give the song another boost (maybe even do a Spotify vertical vid with Stefflon). 

im trying to imagine the BIOYL music video and i'm coming up short... could she be featuring huck or was it before she reconnected with him...a girl needs to KNOW

maybe something like ariana's into you but colorful/more vivid, i also can't quite imagine a mv for it

Michael Jackson was lowkey investigated by the FBI for 10 years and if in 10 years a white supremacist organisation hasn’t found anything to blame on a black man then it’s PERIOD

Go stream Sucker tho cos 1999 is trash