Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'd love to know why she made a video for blame it on your love to be released in 2019

produced by Salt Wives and Invisible Men (are those the other version producers or did she rework it again)

anyway thought she made like 27 brand new songs

wig does it say a date?  :defeated:

No one feels entitled so shut up, but anyways leak 1999 demo

It’s not like leaking an earlier version of the song she already released is going to halt the album process. Especially if she has another 30 songs on her plate

The Monthly Drops - Ep

1.5 In The Morning 2.Focus 3.No Angel 4.Girls Night Out 5.1999

Mixtape 1 :

1.Midnight 2.I Don’t Know Your Name 3.Mess 4.Strobe Light 5.Heartbreak High 6.What The Hell 7.X-Ray Spex 8.Wires 9.For U 10.Interior 12.Can You Please Shut Up 13.Mow The Lawn 14.Gravity 15.I Wanna Be Like You 16.I’ll Never Know 17.Get Dirty 18.Chains 19.Kiss My Beauty 19.Tonight

Mixtape 2:

1.The Lonely Jaguar 2.Groove Is In The Heart 3.Emeline 4.High On Helium 5.Electronique 6.Like This 7.Rockstar 8.Just Desserts (Demo) 9.Cuts Like Diamonds 10.On Fire 11.Train In Vain 12.A Princess Song 13.Losing My Cool 14.Rhinestone Hearts

Mixtape 3:

1.XCX Intro 2.Theme Park 3.Hell Yeah Baby 4.Groove Is In The Heart 5.Heart In My Pocket 6.Summer Love 7.Hard 2 Love 8.Boyfriend Material 9.Not In Love 10.Tears and Tantrums Demo 11.Our Boyfriend 12.End Of The Night 13.Diamonds Demo 14.Want To Feel 15.Burnin Up 16.The Darkness 17.Angry All The Time 18.Hold On Tight 19.I Want It That Way 20.Save You 21.This Is The Moment 22.After The Afterparty Stargate Demo

Mixtape 4:

1.Dreamer (ft. Bibi Bourelly) 2.Same Old Love 3.Beg For It 4.Chandeliers And Champagne 5.Drop That Kitty Demo 6.Playboy Style Solo 7.Dance Goes On 8.Delicious Demo 9.Kingdome Come 10.Emotional Demo 11.Girls Demo 12.Painkiller / Hate You 13.Moonlight Solo 14.Issues 15.Swords 16.Bottles 17.Glow 18.Hate Myself For Loving You

Mixtape 5:

1.Rrrring 2.Sweetest Drug 3.Offline 4.Dirty Sexy Money Solo 5.I Wanna Be With You (David Guetta) 6.Money Where You’re Mouth Is 7.Reflecting 8.Teenage Kicks 9.Blame It On Your Love 10.Painkiller 11.Hate You 12.BabyBoy 13.Rope 14.Wow Yeah 15.Coo Coo Crazy 16.Glow 17.Hate Myself For Loving You 18.When U Go

Mixtape 6:

1. Come To My Party 2.Bounce 3.Vroom Vroom A.G. Cook Intro 4.No Angel Alternate Sophie Version 5.Queen Lizzy Edit 6.Focus Extended Intro 7.Paradise Demo 8.Round & Round 9.Sticky 10.Trophy A.G Cook Intro 11.TKO 12.Roll With Me Pop2 Version 13.Pop The Ballons 14.Naked 15.Unlock It Extended 16.Paris 17.Secret Demo 18.After The AfterParty Sophie Demo

Sucker demos:

1.Allergic To Love 2.Sucker 3.London Queen 4.Breaking Up 5.Boom Clap 6.Doing It 7.Body Of My Own 8.Lets Make Love 9.Superlove 10.Seven Day Holiday 11.Mow That Lawn 12.Famous 13.Japan 14.Light It Up 15.Over You 16.I Could Die Tonight

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

some of yall bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said -

Track 10 is vastly superior to BIOYL

if i wanted to hear a robot getting fisted, i'd be disappointed in myself

kiss kiss hoebag

did you want to do a mixtape with songs from the same time period? if so they're all wrong. if not you're good to go

I just put the songs I tought fitted together in mixtapes, I don't really care about when they were made

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

imagine Charli just put the original xcx world out as a mixtape! that’s the surprise I want! hq mastered files !!! the flavour!

will she still call xcx3 “XCX World” !

Imagine climate changing suddenly interrupting

I feel like she only hyped up Nasty Cherry so much because they are going to revive VV Recordings, which Charli will eventually release more stuff through.

Maybe an album from atlantic and then perhaps a XCX WORLD mixtape from VV Recirdings? It would make sense... and would be kind of smart

this might be weird kinda but does anyone have a collection of charli leaks in their original untouched files? without names being changed and everything?

38e3f53ca50b086445bba671430ce2d0.png

these are all i have

ignore ponytail i accidentally added it during the august leaks of 2018

kiss kiss hoebag