Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah you’re prob right, Ed could’ve really taken the pic tho. Even if they’re not actually musically collab-ing they could just be hanging out, I’m sure they have many friends in common

see that's the thing (and i was downvoted to hell in the subreddit) but i honestly don't see it even though i would love it? ed is touring in asia for weeks now and ag is in los angeles, someone said it could've been a old picture but i just find really odd that ag and ed would hang out and ed wouldn't say a word about it because he is honestly very active on ig and when he's hanging out with basically anyone he pops up on his stories or makes a ig post or we (and when i say we i mean ed's fans) would end up knowing about it from different sources, yeah they may have friends in common but i don't know... tenor.gif

This is gonna sound so silly.

Someone posted a mp3 file on here ages ago titled Charles Xbox - No Angel snippet mp3 . Does anyone who made that and if there's a full?

what even is that? dbree is down.

This is some snippet of a file called Charles Xbox - No Angel

it's friday already on nz and nothing's coming so yeah

no taxi, spicy, bioyl or even a 1999 remix

nothing

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

a 1999 remix i SCREAMED dljflalfjajl

im so afraid. she is so happy and its giving me pstd from what happened with one of my faves where she moved to france/england got married and had a kid and hasn't made music for 6 years now  :deadbanana: (now she just writes stuff for other artists)