Fluorine

Charli XCX

is Charli like ever gonna tour outside of US I really really wanna go wild to her gay bops :( (in Vancouver btw)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

blame it on your love ft Lizzo was registered on PPL repertoire

KFAHJFJKAHJKFLHADJKFHJKADSFHJSDKHFJKLDHFJKHJKFRWòHGKHWRKGHR8AERHVèHVOèS VRCRWNPAISUDSDPNI UCSOI ACSOASCSFDAJHAFSJLSLDJSDKJHKSDJSZV JZDKSJDJSDJLDFSLJZGSFKJH

Lmfao @ BIOYL feat. Lizzo

Charles must hate her professional life so hard right now.

lol why exactly?

BOYL is amazing, Charli loves the song, we been knew since forever that she wanted to release it as a single

Lizzo is talented, very hyped right now, everyone loves her and I’m sure she will improve the song. It’s a better choice than Stefflon Donn, considering she has like 0 hits and not even a fan base.

lol why exactly?

BOYL is amazing, Charli loves the song, we been knew since forever that she wanted to release it as a single

Lizzo is talented, very hyped right now, everyone loves her and I’m sure she will improve the song. It’s a better choice than Stefflon Donn, considering she has like 0 hits and not even a fan base.

It's not about the song, It's about the feature obviously.

It's clear at this point that every release is a label decision and that takes away the artistry for me.

Lizzo is the West Hollywood gay icon of the season so that's why they put her on It.

Always supporting Charles 100% but It's getting shady and I can't wait for her next mixtape.

I'm here for it. Anything to get that song fucking released cause I'm like tired of hearing about, it's been hanging over our heads since 2017 like girl