Fluorine

Charli XCX

imagine if charli released as often as kim right now  :defeated: she would end world hunger 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Does someone have screenshots of Azealia draging Choli recently?

That's not very nice to do to someone who basically gave you a career...  :teehee: 

:popcorn:

Azealia dragged Charli? Let me go on a report spree around her tweets

Please report back with your findings! :popcorn:

That's not very nice to do to someone who basically gave you a career...  :teehee:

:popcorn:

appreciate this attempt but there is literally zero logic behind saying that charli gave azealia a career, azealia blew up 3 years before charli 

X----into me, into you----X

appreciate this attempt but there is literally zero logic behind saying that charli gave azealia a career, azealia blew up 3 years before charli 

Well I mean, I had never heard of her before Fancy sooooo.... Fancy did things for both Iggy and Charli tbh. It was a hit on another level.

Azealia is probably doing this for clout, didn’t she say she liked charli this summer? I can’t with her just release young rapunxel and fuck off

Well I mean, I had never heard of her before Fancy sooooo.... Fancy did things for both Iggy and Charli tbh. It was a hit on another level.

Charli became huge in summer 2014, and Azealia was already famous by then

Azealia is not Iggy............ they were talking about Azealia Banks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Azealia is not Iggy............ they were talking about Azealia Banks

Ohhhh... my bad. I was kinda confused since I saw a positive tweet from Iggy just yesterday about Charli.

Forget I said anything... :facepalm:  @ @KillForLove

honestly i doubt shes gonna release BIOYL without telling us, when she said "tell me love in your language" it was clearly bc she wanted to build some sort of hype around it but since she hasn't said anything i dont think we should rule out the possibility it was scrapped

honestly i doubt shes gonna release BIOYL without telling us, when she said "tell me love in your language" it was clearly bc she wanted to build some sort of hype around it but since she hasn't said anything i dont think we should rule out the possibility it was scrapped

she probably forgot ...

xMcVPI7.jpg